This site...a JOKE!?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Vigilante: The way I found this site is I was skimming over some critics...with quotes from the site owner...and he said it started as a joke...no offence to anyone...and im not trying to make a big deal out of it...but jeez isn't this a little sensitive an area of discussion to be joking about it...Great our site owner is a thoughtless cad...nah j/j but still...anyone agree with me here?

2. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: Nope. Don't agree.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

What started out as a light-hearted diversion several years ago quickly formed into a forum for the serious discussion of the large man's concerns, experiences and questions.

Look around the board, Vigilante. You'll find we big guys are very human, helpful and empathetic for the most part. The humor's still there but inspite of ourselves we've managed to build up quite a community of men (all sizes and shapes) and women (ditto) who actually like (or at the very least tolerate :p) each other.

Most of us found the place much as you did, by accident while reading other websites or by searching for answers to questions we had.

Welcome to LPSG.

Pecker

Confusion say: Man who keep feet on ground have trouble putting on pants.

4. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: Also, the site has changed hands over the years. The previous owner of the lpsg.org domain let his registration lapse, and a new guy picked it up. I suspect you had read a quote from the previous owner.

5. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Yeah, the board's been through a lot of changes and massive overhauls.

6. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

If you don't like, don't surf into this site. Go elsewhere.

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I don't believe this site is a joke at all. Mind you, when I first logged on, I was intrigued by the subjects, but later found everyone here to be helpful, friendly, and humorous. (I won't mention who, Peck!)

I've come to value everyone here as good people, and wouldn't trade them for the world.

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I was around when the site was a joke. I witnessed its metamorphosis into a valuable forum that addressed true concerns of actual hung men. This subject was ... and to a large extent, still is ... taboo. We amply endowed men had little access to others in the same boat who could empathise with us. The more average endowed men never dream that a big dick comes with problems. The dude Mark that was the owner back in LPSG's neonatal days was not our current fearless leader; they simply have the same first name. Our Mark knew what a void LPSG filled and it survives today thanks to his vision.

Draft saved Draft deleted