Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not sure this is the best place to post this. I just wanted to say I only found this site a couple of days ago and I love it. This is what the internet is all about. I'm just over 40 (but act like a mature teenager) and I wish I had something like this 20 years ago. I've always been really horny. To this day I can as hard as a teenager in a matter of seconds (without Viagara). I wouldn't consider myself gay. But I have always been curious about other guys. I think a lot of it has to do with my size (4.5 in) and feeling insecure about it. I'm a total exhibishonist but I have nothing to show. I love the thought of getting caught in the act, too. In hotels I will purposely jack off with the curtains open or if there is a balcony go out there at night to jerk off on it. I grew up in a very conservative house where sex was never discussed and there was a lot of teasing if you were attracted to a girl. I think this is what a stunted my sexual growth and why I haven't had a lot of partners. Until I came across this site I never thought I would post pictures of myself on ther internet. I hoping I can meet people in my area for a j/o session. I would let anyone male or female suck me, too. I don't think I'm to the point of sucking someone else.