This site is great

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by zipper69, Jul 6, 2008.

1. zipper69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not sure this is the best place to post this. I just wanted to say I only found this site a couple of days ago and I love it. This is what the internet is all about. I'm just over 40 (but act like a mature teenager) and I wish I had something like this 20 years ago. I've always been really horny. To this day I can as hard as a teenager in a matter of seconds (without Viagara). I wouldn't consider myself gay. But I have always been curious about other guys. I think a lot of it has to do with my size (4.5 in) and feeling insecure about it. I'm a total exhibishonist but I have nothing to show. I love the thought of getting caught in the act, too. In hotels I will purposely jack off with the curtains open or if there is a balcony go out there at night to jerk off on it. I grew up in a very conservative house where sex was never discussed and there was a lot of teasing if you were attracted to a girl. I think this is what a stunted my sexual growth and why I haven't had a lot of partners. Until I came across this site I never thought I would post pictures of myself on ther internet. I hoping I can meet people in my area for a j/o session. I would let anyone male or female suck me, too. I don't think I'm to the point of sucking someone else.

2. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Hope you have fun here :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice