this site needs a Joke thread

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by big_peter, Mar 1, 2005.

1. big_peter

big_peter New Member

Men are like snow - you never know how many inches you're gonna get or how long it's gonna last!
    :9

(well - what would I think of after another snowstorm)

2. Imported

Gold Member

barney: But the whole site is a joke! At least it seemed to be in the beginning. But then everyone started taking it all ever so seriously...

Stephen was 5 years old when he was diagnosed with a rare hormonal disorder. By the time he'd reached his 18th birthday his penis was 26 inches long. As hard as he tried he couldn't find a woman anywhere who would go out with him. Eventually, in a fit of depression, he went to see his doctor, who said, "I'm sorry Steve but I can't help. There's one slim hope for you, which is to go and see a witch doctor I know. Maybe he can help you." So off Steve goes to see the witch doctor, who tells him to go to a place on a river bank where he'll find a toad sitting on a rock. All he had to do was ask the toad to marry him. Still depressed, Steve decides to go looking for the toad. Down by the river he finds the toad sitting on the rock just as the doctor had said he would...

"Toad, will you marry me?" he asks, and the Toad says "NO" As the Toad says no, Steve felt his penis start to shrink, and when he looked down it had shrunk by 5 inches. So... thinking 21 inches is still too long, he again asks: "Toad, will you marry me?" The Toad shouts "NO!" and Steve's penis shrinks another 5 inches. He looks down, teeters on the edge of indecision, then decides 16 inches is still a tad over the top, so asks once more: "Toad, will you marry me?", and the Toad looks up at him and yells "NO, NO, NO!!"

3. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Jokes usually end up in the Etc. section.

4. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm willing to try just about anything. "The Peanut Gallery" forum is now available for your joke-posting amusement and pleasure. :silly:

5. D_Barbi_Queue

damn Mark, I didn't realize that you were so easy! (pun intended)

6. big_peter

big_peter New Member

TAG - all guys are easy! (speaking from experience)
    }(

(p.s. how much snow did you get?)

7. D_Barbi_Queue

8-10 last night and another 4ish today. I think we're still expecting another 2 tonight. Damn white shit! Texans aren't supposed to endure this kind of climate!!!!

8. big_peter

big_peter New Member

Hey, what do you want? Less white... get further away from Killington, you silly woman! (Yeah, he has something to do with where you are, too)

Here (NJ), just 12 on the ground today-- but that was delivered over 2 weeks..

What part of TX? visited there once-- saw more than enough!
    Texans are great, their way of doing things is a bit curious, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted