This Stimulus Package is going to be an Absolute Disaster

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
That is certainly your prerogative, but i was not "ranting". Ranting is defined as "To speak or write in an angry or violent manner; rave."

I was doing neither. The only anger there was happened when i responded to being personally insulted, which mindseye was later kind enough to apologize for.

I had many things to say and i said all of them comprehensively and gave reasons for them. It was not angry, or violent or raving.

This is a critical bill, and understanding all the factors that go into it are not lent to a cursory, brief or half-assed paragraph.

Nothing that i wrote needed to be parsed with much difficulty either. It was as clear as black and white, broken up in responses in the most basic economic terms with regards to the importance of making sure that an economic stimulus plan remains that, and not an education bill.

That was my point.

If my own stories about my own educational experience were too flowery for you, than I apologize, but i am sure we all have stories about what school was like and how it shaped our experiences. My discussions of my experience was in regard to what i felt were inaccurate portrayals of what my educational experience was...and nothing more.

No need to apologize.

But as a good example, this reply is at least three times as long as it needed to be.

There's nothing "half-assed" about being effectively succinct. In fact, getting to the point effectively is something to be praised.

In any case, of course do as you will. If that's how you like to post, I wouldn't want to stop you. :smile:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No need to apologize.

But as a good example, this reply is at least three times as long as it needed to be.

There's nothing "half-assed" about being effectively succinct. In fact, getting to the point effectively is something to be praised.

In any case, of course do as you will. If that's how you like to post, I wouldn't want to stop you. :smile:

no problem, but as i said, i enjoy long discourse and am not one partial to brevity :smile:

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
4. You can disagree if you wish on the economic terms, but you are a teacher, not an economist or an investor.

This is not to insult you or the importance of teaching and the job you do, but i am both economically inclined and an investor, and a large part of my life has been involved in both (working on Wall Street as well as majoring in Econ in college)

Using school investment as a vehicle for economic developement is in fact a dead end.

I let this slide yesterday, but I'm calling you out now.

Your argument here is basically: You're an educator, not an economist, so my judgment here is right and yours is wrong.

But earlier in the same post your write,

2. I still stand by the basic fact that all one needs is four walls, desks chairs, books and a teacher and a blackboard.
And your argument here is basically: Who cares if you're an educator? I still know better than you what a classroom needs.

I do not accept this tactic. You're committing the syllogistic fallacy of appeal to authority on economic matters while simultaneously rejecting it on educational matters. Your experience as a student in a private school which you hated does not qualify you as an educational expert. And you have claimed, but given no evidence of your economic credentials.
Defend your ground, or relinquish it: you've not qualified yourself as an authority on either matter.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I would be utterly thrilled if Obama and the democrats took that $150 billion in proposed spending over the next two years, and crafted a comprehensive, inovative and massive energy plan with it, designed to modernize our power grid, go solar, improve hydro power, wind power, and fund power and research, as well as begin working on new mass transit soultions involving modernzing bus fleets to electric models, and designing and funding in conjunction with private industry a new Mag-Lev rail system among many other cruical things at this critical juncture...I would be absolutely thrilled, and this would truly create real good jobs, in the construction, operation and research sectors...

I agree with you in political outlook (centrist). I agree with the above paragraph. I simply disagree with the education stuff.

We need to ramp up this country again and it is going to take years. Educating our people is really the only proven govt. action that returns multiples on investment (GI Bill). But, at the same time these monies could just be pissed away like they often are by school boards in times of plenty. These monies marked for education need be effectively managed and require genuine reform of failing educational systems.

What monies for education needs is smart plans and it don't see those in this bill. Though I do see the typical liberal bias to simply throw money at a problem and let it land were it may.

THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS AND OBAMA HAS AS MUCH SAID HE ISN'T INTERESTED IN THEM.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

Is it time for a checkpoint here? I really haven't seen a disaster yet unless I tune into Faux News. In fact if you Google 'stimulus package' nothing but sunshine. I guess those rain clouds must be somewhere on the horizon. Indeed the bad news seems to be turning around ever so slowly. Mr. Market seems to be very happy.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it time for a checkpoint here? I really haven't seen a disaster yet unless I tune into Faux News. In fact if you Google 'stimulus package' nothing but sunshine. I guess those rain clouds must be somewhere on the horizon. Indeed the bad news seems to be turning around ever so slowly. Mr. Market seems to be very happy.

so i guess you missed the jobs report, today then? Typical...considering you are across the pond.

and i guess you missed the fact that when you google "Stimulus package" it is hardly "nothing but sunshine"

in fact it is nothing much of anything at all in the first page of 100 google results that have anything to do with the stimulus effects...merely it is a diescription of the facets of it, news of it passing, etc. etc...

nice lie

but i guess across the pond you have not figured out that only 15 billion of the stimulus funds have been given out most of it in the last week of April...

and the only reason that the job loss numbers today came in lower (539,000) was because 72,000 *TEMPORARY GOVERNMENT JOBS RELATED TO THE US CENSUS 2010* were "created" and subtracted from the over 610,000 job losses before hand...hardly "stimulating" now is it?

Then again since i am on your ignore list, thankfully, you will never have to see this post, and thus, never have to see an opposing viewpoint.

talk about ignorance as bliss.

as for you not seeing a "disaster" yet here...i guess you must have missed the 1.17 trillion dollar deficit, huh? Yeah...one could see how you might miss something small like that.

The budget deficit has worsened because of the recession and we have taken in lower tax receipts, the economy is not growing as fast as Obama's budget envisioned, and tax receipts are lower than expected.

CBO is projecting that deficits are to continue at historically high levels.

we have a 3.4-5 trillion dollar budget, with no spending cuts of any importance.

the only reasons for optimism was because the *FED*...not Obama...the *FED* pumped hundreds of billions into the system

so tell me this Sargon...how is it that the stimulus plan has helped all this, when as of 10 days ago, only 14-15 Billion of it had been distributed? Of that 15 billion, almost all of it (14.2) was to assist the States in handling rising medicaid costs...

hardly "stimulus" in the sense you meant it, eh?

so far, of the 499 billion earmarked for it, only 15 billion, as of April 28th, had been distributed, as stated, to states for medicaid coverage...the other 288 billion is in the form of *TAX CUTS*.

only about 1.8% of the total stimulus money has been spent since passage over 11 weeks ago and most tthrough the department of health and human services

and let's look at more

- 1st quarter GDP down 6.1% from 6.3% in December 08
- unemployment was at 8.5% in March...it has gone up, to 8.9% in April.
- The number of long-term unemployed workers (27 weeks+) increased 498,000 to 3.7 million, nearly 3x the start of the recession.
- job cuts continue to be widespread *across all major private sector industries except healthcare*
- Bernanke said this week that we will continue to see considerable job losses and elevated unemployment.
- of course, we should listen to Sargon, and not Warren Buffet, who said last week that "he’s seen no indication of recovery from the real estate slump that helped cause the U.S. recession"

“There’s no signs of any real bounce at all in anything to do with housing, retailing, all that sort of thing, You never know for sure, even if there’s a leveling off, which way the next move will be.”

of course, Buffet is also warning about inflation in the near term horizon, with all the bailouts, and extra liquidity in the system, which should be wonderful,

"Many are interpreting the April employment report as yet another sign that the economy is 'stabilizing,' but the more accurate interpretation of these signs is that the economy's pace of contraction is slowing, which is not quite the same as stability and s still a long way from the economy actually improving." —Richard Moody, chief economist at Forward Capital

"...it still looks like the unemployment rate will move above 10 percent in coming months which will exacerbate the credit losses confronting the financial sector. " — Ted Wiesman and David Greenlaw of Morgan Stanley Research

as for "Mr. Market being happy"...just why do you think that is? Because people like me, who you decry, who trade, invest, manage funds etc. are bargain hunting.

when everyone in the country is panicking and hoarding cash(sound familiar from February and March?) smart people in the market know it is time to start buying...as such, predictably, as insitutional investors begin buying, prices begin rising...people gain confidence...then the small investors and dumb money start buying in to the next bubble, pushing the prices up, will the smart money sells into strength...then, the bottom falls out again, the dummies hold the bag, and the smart money is already out.

simple market strategy...buy on weakness, sell into strength.

the small investors are not coming back, because they have been virtually wiped out....but they will eventually, after they fear not getting in on the "rally", which they have already missed most of, but do not want to miss more of...

i have been using the last few weeks to pick up valuable stocks at rock bottom prices. because people like me are fishing for the bottom, does not mean that things are turning around in "Mr. Market" as if anyone in the know actually calls it that :rolleyes:

we are making profits off the limited enthusiasm for certain sectors, and rally buying by folks picking up bargains...

all those evil hedge funds, brokers, traders and managers who folks like you decry, are the ones doing the buying, buoying the market...not the average investor who buys 5 shares of stock at a time.

Large investors are buying, and pushing the rally, for no other reason then the fear that the positive bubble will burst, and to miss out on the bottom will eliminate the chances for early gains this year for many funds in what will be a very difficult year.

as of May 8, the stimulus has now distributed 28 billion.

-15 billion to Health and Human Services, 14.8 billion in grants to the states to assist with medicare costs
-12 billion to the Department of LAbor, 11.5 billion of it for unemployment benefits.
- the other "Big" distributions, were 800 million for food stamps, and 480 million for federal "student aid" and 230 million for Public housing for american indians.

so show me which of those are the "stimulus".

27 billion in unemployment benefits and grants to the states for medicaid costs is hardly stimulus, and have nothing to do with any even slightly improved numbers

- I guess you also missed the stress tests? Yeah...there is a bit of a problem, that if the recession worsens at all, 10 of the 19 largest banks, mostly involving Wells Fargo and BofA, would need *ANOTHER* 75 billion to cover their debts...
the financial sector is one down quarter away, from falling into a chasm

the most interesting thing i find...is that roughly 1/3rd of the stimulus is in the form of certain tax cuts...

it must be sort of strange for someone like you, who spends most of his time decrying tax cuts as having failed in the past, from Bush, to Reagan etc. etc...to now suggest that these will be "stimulative".

must really suck to have to twist your belief system about tax cuts to fit your biased narrative.

and i guess you missed the great news from Fannie Mae, huh? Yeah, they need another 19 billion in aid

so that brings Fannie and Freddie up to 80 billion in aid, and Fannie just posted a 23 billion dollar quarterly loss..."there is significant uncertainty as to our long-term financial sustainability." Even more government aid, "may not be sufficient to keep us in a solvent condition."

Fannie Mae has over 140 billion in delinquent loans on its books...they also expect home prices to decline further anywhere between 4%-17%

fannie and freddie own or guarantee around 30-31 million home loans whose value is roughly $5.5 trillion...or roughly half of all U.S home mortgages.

so you factor in what a decline of even the minimum they state (4%) would have effectwise on the markets...

but hey, i am sure all that stimulus money spent on medicaid will help that, right?

and i am sure it will help in the coming commercial real estate crash, which is the next thing to go.

delinquency rate in MArch was at 1.8%, which is double from septmeber, and that is on roughly $700 billion in securitized loans backed by office buildings, hotels, stores, investment properties etc it is slightly lower then the highest rate during the CE downturn earlier in 2001-2003

and of course, let's not forget credit card debts, and Option ARMS wavs of foreclosures to come.

typical bullshit from sargon the great, obnoxious overseas critic.

but hey...you won't have to read this anyway...because why see anything other than what you want to see?

D

deleted15807

Actually, I agree with mindseye.

Your posts are too long.

Surely you can get to the point without requiring us to parse it out from paragraph after paragraph of ranting.

And no change in that at all :rolleyes: Ranting indeed.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And no change in that at all :rolleyes: Ranting indeed.

and yet you could not refute it.

facts are facts...only 28 billion has been doled out from the stimulus...majority to cover medicaid costs and unemployment benefits.

as for "no change", i guess you must have missed the dozens of facts sprinkled liberally throughout my "rant"...

predictably, you have not contested them.

you are still a clown.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flashy, I read every bit of your post and found nothing that qualifies itself as a disaster. 15% of the money has been spent (as you said) for states to cope with rising medicaid costs. Obama's administration has said that they hope to have 70% of the money distributed by 2010. that is probably not fast enough for you and it does seem a little long to me, but I have never administrated over stimulus spending, so I don't really know if it is taking too long. You obviously know everything in the world and have probably dealt with a multi-billion dollar stimulus package before, so if you say that it is not going ahead according the way that you and your hedge fund buddies want it to, you must be right...

I also see that you have the usual vitriol for Fannie Mae but do not share the same for Bank of America that is gonna need much more Fannie has received.

Why do you gotta pick on Sargon20 because he has different opinions than you? Did he really deserve to be called a clown? You just looooove to call people retarded and label them as clowns and such when they don't agree with you... grow up Flashy... junior high school is in the past. You can't make up for being bullied in your childhood by bullying others in your adult life. Or were you always a bully?

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flashy, I read every bit of your post and found nothing that qualifies itself as a disaster.

I did not say it is a disaster yet, since it has not fully been subsidized.

Maybe you should read. The title of this thread is that "this stimulus package is *GOING* to be an absolute disaster". Since we have not seen it all be spent yet, there is plenty of time for it to balloon.

and yes, there are the signs of an impending disaster, as i said, when i told Sargon that he did not see a "disaster" with some of these things:

-a 1.15 trillion dollar deficit, which you ignored.
-lower tax receipts than expected
-no meaningful cuts to spending.
- slower economic growth than the Obama administration predicted.

when the stimulus money continues to be spent, on non-stimulative issues, such as medicaid, student loans, food stamps etc, that will continue to cause problems.

the more is spent, and the less impact it has, will contribute to a disaster. We do not get that money back once it is spent, and considering the absurdly slow pace, and the lack of intelligent actual stimulus spending on things that work, the long term prospects are poor.

15% of the money has been spent (as you said) for states to cope with rising medicaid costs.

check your facts. 15% has not been spent....it is under 6% of the earmarked money of the package, which represents 2/3rds of the package and even less when you factor in the tax cut credits which makeup the other third

Obama's administration has said that they hope to have 70% of the money distributed by 2010. that is probably not fast enough for you and it does seem a little long to me, but I have never administrated over stimulus spending, so I don't really know if it is taking too long.

well thank goodness you are on the case. :rolleyes:

You obviously know everything in the world and have probably dealt with a multi-billion dollar stimulus package before, so if you say that it is not going ahead according the way that you and your hedge fund buddies want it to, you must be right...

i do not know everything in the world, but i know more about my business, which is economics, the financial markets and trading, then you, a bouncer, attempting to provide snarky humor as a replacement for knowledge, knows about it.

As for my "hedge fund buddies", this has nothing to do with them, since you cannot differentiate between random evil people, and "hedge fund" as a creation of the fictional monster the media has created and the ignorant, such as you buy into.

it is funny how you took my discussions of hedge funds from the Chrysler Bailout, and injected it into this

As for those rotten hedge fund people, they are a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, who manage money for pension funds, both private and public, endowments, charities, institutions such as universities, schools, hospitals, private banks, wealthy individuals, and other large institutions. They are not evil.

but don't let your ignorance get in the way of your demonizing and please don't pretend you know anything about hedge funds.

I also see that you have the usual vitriol for Fannie Mae but do not share the same for Bank of America that is gonna need much more Fannie has received.

as for my "vitriol" for Fannie Mae and your knowledge of the situation, sorry, but once again you display your ignorance and lack of knowledge.

In fact, it is not even close...BofA is not a ward of the state, and though it is still not out of the woods it has far larger revenue streams and diversity to rely on. it has over three times the amount of revenue that Fannie Mae has, and it has Investment banking arms, wealth management divisions, prime brokerage, and a host of diversified services to help it through difficult times.

Fannie Mae is nothing but a pile of shit, that, as of now, will never survive in the long run without Federal Funding from now on.

BofA is trying to get the government out of its company as fast as possible. Fannie Mae is a GSE, BofA is not....and BofA is already planning raising capital from the private sector...Fannie has no such luck.

so go back to throwing rednecks out of the bar and stop trying to pretend that you are the Fed Chairman.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you gotta pick on Sargon20 because he has different opinions than you? Did he really deserve to be called a clown? You just looooove to call people retarded and label them as clowns and such when they don't agree with you... grow up Flashy... junior high school is in the past. You can't make up for being bullied in your childhood by bullying others in your adult life. Or were you always a bully?

because Sargon is a biased fool.

As for me "picking on" poor Sargon, you will notice who *BUMPED* this thread...it was him...to have a go.

as for me "picking on him" it should not bother him...I am on his "ignore" list, since he does not like to see "different opinions" as you call them.

I read Sargon's posts, sometimes i contest them where i feel appropriate, when i do not find his opinion objectionable, I do not contest them.

i actually give his "different opinions" an audience, wheras he refuses to entertain mine...so you might want to recalibrate your opinion on that one.

he does not like to be taken issue with, so he closes his eyes and ears, speaks his mind, but does not listen to others...I on the other hand, have nobody on my ignore list, and give attention even to the most moronic, no matter how different their opinion.

and yes, he is a clown, who sees only what he wants. I only contest a very few select issues here on this forum...i, unlike him, do not have something to say on everything.

A person who does not agree with me is not a clown. There are plenty of people here who i have disagreements or differing opinions with, and i only consider about 5 of them to be clowns. Sargon is one. He is more biased and partisan than anything i could put forward, and he does it from across the sea, and it is always something negative, about something in the United States, without fail. He makes clear that he hates everything about the right, and all he does is criticize them, with narry a negative word about his beliefs and the side whose corner he is in.

he is far less flexible than I. I support a plethora of left leaning issues, such as gay rights, legalization of drugs, national healthcare etc, and a few more right leaning policies.

All traffic from him comes from the left, and he is in fact the one who is close-minded to the opinions not on his side. Just look at all his threads...it is there in black and white.

and i was never bullied by other children in junior high school and high school fortunately.

Taking issue with stupidity and bias, is not bullying. It is called debate...and when someone behaves as a clown they should be called a clown.

Acting as a clown, like you now do, chasing me around the forum like an angry little intellectual maltese nipping at my heels while offering erroneous statements castigating me is worthy of being ridiculed as a clown.

however, unlike your hero Sargon with his "different opinions", i do not ignore those who take issue with me . I consider all opinions, even if i disagree with them vehemently.

The ignore function is for weak people who cannot bear to see the views of others that they are afraid to confront.

If someone harasses you and insults you, by all means, ignore them...but if they offer a view that you cannot debate that differs from your own, you are hardly one to be talking about having "different opinions" and be taken seriously.

so grow up Tripod...you might make a remotely interesting, if slightly annoying and very un-informed adult.

I do not tell you how to bounce at bars, so don't tell me my business as if you are an expert.

D

deleted15807

Flashy, I read every bit of your post and found nothing that qualifies itself as a disaster.

And that is my point. No one but the Faux News crowd calls it a disaster. In fact country after country is unveiling stimulus packages but no matter. We know for Flashy democrats (especially so) and republicans are all corrupt and only his Third Party, no matter how impractical, unlikely and ultimately impossible, is the only answer.

Why do you gotta pick on Sargon20 because he has different opinions than you? Did he really deserve to be called a clown?

Don't worry I can't see his posts :wink: unless by accident. They boil down to nothing more than soliloquies.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
people on a big dick web site tell everybody how to run the country......lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

D

deleted15807

I on the other hand, have nobody on my ignore

You just love the moral high ground? If only you were actually there. If only everyone could recognize the corruptness of the two political parties and join you on Mount Olympus with all the other independents and Third Party fantasies what a beautiful world it would be.

He is more biased and partisan than anything i could put forward, and he does it from across the sea, and it is always something negative, about something in the United States, without fail.

There once was a time I was more flexible and open with my beliefs but that was all pre-Karl Rove who decimated the concept of being ‘moderate’ and made suckers out of the middle. Now Centrism Is For Suckers and that includes you.

You really out to stop doing sloppy research if in fact you do any. I am hardly from ‘across the sea’. Hillary and Bill live right down the street from me. I see their Maybach in the driveway all the time. Darth Cheney in his lair once lived a scant five minutes away. In fact I refused to yield for his motorcade once and almost got a ticket. Nasty evil fuck I wish I would yield for him.

The ignore function is for weak people who cannot bear to see the views of others that they are afraid to confront.

I’m sure that’s a very self-serving comforting thought that someone would only ignore you because they are weak. FYI. I have friends, family and strangers on various stages of ignore. And psssst it has nothing to do with weakness. :smile: But you keep believing that I'm sure it helps at night.

One thing you learn with age is that certain people you just don’t need to subtract Precious Time from an already short life. You know what they are. They’ve told you what they are. You’ve learned what they are. Only someone with developmental issues continues to interface with people who don’t bring something positive to life and move on.

Now where is the button again? Ahhh there it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You just love the moral high ground? If only you were actually there. If only everyone could recognize the corruptness of the two political parties and join you on Mount Olympus with all the other independents and Third Party fantasies what a beautiful world it would be.

well well...look who couldn't resist...must have been really tough for you to consider someone else's opinion.

IIRC correctly, you are in England..there are third parties over there, are there not? quite a few IIRC. They may not be perfect, but they provide a difference, and a greater choice, however small.

There once was a time I was more flexible and open with my beliefs but that was all pre-Karl Rove who decimated the concept of being ‘moderate’ and made suckers out of the middle. Now Centrism Is For Suckers and that includes you.

I am not a centrist. Not at all. I am an independent...big difference. You should know that
perhaps you have been ignoring what i have been saying for so long, that you simply are totally incorrect in what i have been saying all this time.

and moderation hardly died with Karl Rove.

You really out to stop doing sloppy research if in fact you do any. I am hardly from ‘across the sea’.

as for my research, it is never sloppy...i have never researched you at all, since i have never spoken to you for any length of time since you only choose to hear yourself, I went on one of our conversations from over a year ago, long before you climbed up your ignore list hill to preach without having to listen. In that conversation, it was intimated by someone that you were English. I have referenced that many times, and since you never read my posts in the past, you could have corrected that immediately.

But hey...why establish a fact, or listen to an opinion when you have your own? You exhibit some rather remarkably similar traits to the ones that you choose to paint me with.

Hillary and Bill live right down the street from me. I see their Maybach in the driveway all the time. Darth Cheney in his lair once lived a scant five minutes away. In fact I refused to yield for his motorcade once and almost got a ticket. Nasty evil fuck I wish I would yield for him.

How rebellious of you. :rolleyes:

maybe considering your refusal to obey traffic laws, you were the motorist who hit and killed Buddy, the Clinton's dog.

I’m sure that’s a very self-serving comforting thought that someone would only ignore you because they are weak. FYI. I have friends, family and strangers on various stages of ignore. And psssst it has nothing to do with weakness. :smile: But you keep believing that I'm sure it helps at night.

Sort of said that you have your friends and family in various stages of ignore...maybe you are the one who needs some help at night if ignoring your friends and family is your M.O.

One thing you learn with age is that certain people you just don’t need to subtract Precious Time from an already short life. You know what they are. They’ve told you what they are. You’ve learned what they are. Only someone with developmental issues continues to interface with people who don’t bring something positive to life and move on.

yes...cause why interact with my positive issues, like support for gay marriage, gays in the military, marijuana legalization, environmental protection, and a host of other progressive issues, when you can seize on a couple of things and ignore that view completely in favor of your own blinkered approach.

makes perfect sense now.

Now where is the button again? Ahhh there it is.

shocker, the coward goes back under.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
like the fact that DJ's no nothing about economics or wall street and cannot help but attempt to get into another verbal brawl.

I know enough to make me happy. And that's all that matters.
Do you smile much? I can see your overall bitterness with every post you make. You try and turn every message you respond to into some kind of intellectual battle of wits based on your own self imposed superiority, yet you forget to bring your brains to the fight. Perhaps you should stop the tough guy act because it ain't fooling nobody.

I see that sargon is also good at putting you in your place as well. Maybe you should finish with him instead of trying to pick a fight with a "plaster mixer" like me?

ROTFL! :rolleyes:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know enough to make me happy. And that's all that matters.
Do you smile much? I can see your overall bitterness with every post you make. You try and turn every message you respond to into some kind of intellectual battle of wits based on your own self imposed superiority, yet you forget to bring your brains to the fight. Perhaps you should stop the tough guy act because it ain't fooling nobody.

I see that sargon is also good at putting you in your place as well. Maybe you should finish with him instead of trying to pick a fight with a "plaster mixer" like me?

ROTFL! :rolleyes:

I smile plenty...all the time in fact...i just enjoy debating idiots like you since it is only a matter of time before you go crazy. It has nothing to do with bitterness...it has to do with informed debate, which many posters here provide, yet you do not, on this topic. You are the proverbial fish in the barrel on these issues.

As for being a "tough guy" nowhere have i said i was tough. You simply think it makes a good narrative, since in all the topics you and i have dueled on, you come off looking like an uninformed fool.

as for bring brains to the fight, you are the one who cannot keep up, and your posts eventually disintegrate into profanity and nonsense, not facts.

i never said you were a plaster mixer...and your whole two post rant was too stupid to even begin to respond to tonight...as evidenced by the fact that you resorted to your time honored tactic, of, when failing to have an intellectual leg to stand on, begin accusing me of "social ignorance", cursing and making obnoxious sexual innuendos referring to your private parts, and in the past, comments about child molestation, or anal rape...

yes, picking a fight with you is an always entertaining time...i always make a reminder to myself to wager when you will begin the cursing...will it be the first paragraph? the second? when will it be?

As for Sargon, i disagree with him on many issues...at least he provides an interesting challenge...unlike you and your insults and cursing that covers your raging intellectual inferiority on the particular topics you engage me on.

night night disc spinner, don't forget to Tivo Def Jam...you never know where the next big economic idea will come from...LOL...to be continued,