This Story Is True...

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With the covid distancing going on, I have more time to just hang out. This is a true story but I wasn't sure where to post this story so I decided to put it here.

This involves one man (me) sucking the cock of another (Bill). If that is not your thing, I just wanted to warn you what was coming.

I have been caught staring at men's crotches more than a few times. On two occasions it resulted in that cock going into my mouth.

Bill re-finishes furniture and I had asked him to and look at a dresser in our bedroom that had a few scars from a number of moves over the years. I was hoping he could restore it to almost new condition. He arrived one weekday morning. I work from home and my wife was at work.

Bill appeared to be a few years older than me at the time, early sixties, I guessed. He had a bit of a belly that protruded over his belt. Not obese at all, maybe twenty extra pounds, all in his midsection. He was a very average looking guy but he exuded confidence.

When I opened the door, I could not help but notice the bulge in his thread bare jeans (the picture below is not him, but a very good imitation). I know my eyes spent more than a split second focused on his groin. We went upstairs and I continued to steal a glance when I thought he was not looking. He quickly assessed the work and said he would send me a quote.

Then he turned to me and asked if I wanted to have a good look at his cock. I was surprised and embarrassed, pretending I didn't understand what he was asking. He smiled and looked straight into my soul, "if I take it out, you are blowing me."

At that point I was in a bit of a panic. I told him that I did not want to see his cock and that further, I did not want to give him a blowjob. (not true, I really did want to suck his cock). As he turned to leave he looked back and said, "I'll be feeding you my cock soon."

The next day, I received an email with the quote attached for re-finishing the dresser. He didn't say anything about the dresser in the email. Instead, he told me I owed him a blowjob and he wondered when he could stop by because he was backed up and needed to release.

I didn't respond.

Bill had all my contact info since he was supposed to be a furniture guy, not a sex connection. For the next week I continued to receive texts and emails. I was terrified that my wife would see these emails or texts. I could explain, but it would be embarrassing. She knows I like cocks and may not believe me.

About a week later I received a text from Bill; I will be at your place in twenty minutes. Be ready.

I knew full well that I could send Bill away. But he was inside my head, and I think he knew it. He knew that I wanted his cock. I was working in the garage, cleaning and re-arranging the clutter. When Bill arrived, he walked into the garage and punched the button on the wall to close the door. There was table and he asked me to get on it, facing up--I knew where this was going. Before I could lean back, Bill grabbed my shoulders, pulled me so that my head was hanging over the end and mounted my face. I was starring straight into his ass.

He told me that he didn't believe he should have to masterbate. He either had sex with his wife or he found a cocksucker. So he had over a week's worth of cum to unload. He was horny. I heard his belt buckle clinking as he unfastened it and opened his jeans. It was an incredible feeling. The sound of his belt and zipper told me that I was about to receive a cock.

He told me he was going to drop his pants and then he wanted me to spend some time worshipping his balls. He rubbed them across my face and had me take them into my mouth. I licked, sucked, and coddled. He pushed into my throat a few times while I was on my back but I gagged. He wasn't in the mood for gagging.

He had me kneel in front of him. I had to say out load that I was a cocksucker and that I was begging Bill to feed me his cum. He didn't last long. He never said a word to me as he was about to cum. He just held the back of my head and pushed in as deep as he could. He shot everything down my throat, I only got a few dribbles as he pulled out.

He was finished. He didn't want any me to clean him off or suck the last few drops from his cock. He zipped up and opened the door before I had a chance to get off my knees. He was gone.

Neither one of us contacted each other for a few months. The dresser kept its scars. Eventually, I reached out to him. He never responded to emails or texts. Nothing bounced back. I have no idea where Bill is today. But if he sent me a text and told me to be ready...

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I forgot to attach the picture of 'Bill'. This is not him, but seriously a twin of what I saw that morning. I swear it could be him, even the belt with the twin prongs. I will never forget the clinking of him undoing his belt. My heart was racing.
414bb4fcd77bf151e323e1c7bd3fab56.jpg

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
With the covid distancing going on, I have more time to just hang out. This is a true story but I wasn't sure where to post this story so I decided to put it here.

This involves one man (me) sucking the cock of another (Bill). If that is not your thing, I just wanted to warn you what was coming.

I have been caught staring at men's crotches more than a few times. On two occasions it resulted in that cock going into my mouth.

Bill re-finishes furniture and I had asked him to and look at a dresser in our bedroom that had a few scars from a number of moves over the years. I was hoping he could restore it to almost new condition. He arrived one weekday morning. I work from home and my wife was at work.

Bill appeared to be a few years older than me at the time, early sixties, I guessed. He had a bit of a belly that protruded over his belt. Not obese at all, maybe twenty extra pounds, all in his midsection. He was a very average looking guy but he exuded confidence.

When I opened the door, I could not help but notice the bulge in his thread bare jeans (the picture below is not him, but a very good imitation). I know my eyes spent more than a split second focused on his groin. We went upstairs and I continued to steal a glance when I thought he was not looking. He quickly assessed the work and said he would send me a quote.

Then he turned to me and asked if I wanted to have a good look at his cock. I was surprised and embarrassed, pretending I didn't understand what he was asking. He smiled and looked straight into my soul, "if I take it out, you are blowing me."

At that point I was in a bit of a panic. I told him that I did not want to see his cock and that further, I did not want to give him a blowjob. (not true, I really did want to suck his cock). As he turned to leave he looked back and said, "I'll be feeding you my cock soon."

The next day, I received an email with the quote attached for re-finishing the dresser. He didn't say anything about the dresser in the email. Instead, he told me I owed him a blowjob and he wondered when he could stop by because he was backed up and needed to release.

I didn't respond.

Bill had all my contact info since he was supposed to be a furniture guy, not a sex connection. For the next week I continued to receive texts and emails. I was terrified that my wife would see these emails or texts. I could explain, but it would be embarrassing. She knows I like cocks and may not believe me.

About a week later I received a text from Bill; I will be at your place in twenty minutes. Be ready.

I knew full well that I could send Bill away. But he was inside my head, and I think he knew it. He knew that I wanted his cock. I was working in the garage, cleaning and re-arranging the clutter. When Bill arrived, he walked into the garage and punched the button on the wall to close the door. There was table and he asked me to get on it, facing up--I knew where this was going. Before I could lean back, Bill grabbed my shoulders, pulled me so that my head was hanging over the end and mounted my face. I was starring straight into his ass.

He told me that he didn't believe he should have to masterbate. He either had sex with his wife or he found a cocksucker. So he had over a week's worth of cum to unload. He was horny. I heard his belt buckle clinking as he unfastened it and opened his jeans. It was an incredible feeling. The sound of his belt and zipper told me that I was about to receive a cock.

He told me he was going to drop his pants and then he wanted me to spend some time worshipping his balls. He rubbed them across my face and had me take them into my mouth. I licked, sucked, and coddled. He pushed into my throat a few times while I was on my back but I gagged. He wasn't in the mood for gagging.

He had me kneel in front of him. I had to say out load that I was a cocksucker and that I was begging Bill to feed me his cum. He didn't last long. He never said a word to me as he was about to cum. He just held the back of my head and pushed in as deep as he could. He shot everything down my throat, I only got a few dribbles as he pulled out.

He was finished. He didn't want any me to clean him off or suck the last few drops from his cock. He zipped up and opened the door before I had a chance to get off my knees. He was gone.

Neither one of us contacted each other for a few months. The dresser kept its scars. Eventually, I reached out to him. He never responded to emails or texts. Nothing bounced back. I have no idea where Bill is today. But if he sent me a text and told me to be ready...

Awesome read. dude, you're not alone.
I made a meme based on so many guys privately instant messaging me on my tumblr of their personal stories of their 1st time receiving head from a dude during covid.

Once I got up to 25 PMs, I knew it more than just a coincidence.

Attachments