This sucks

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
First of all: chill. I did the same thing as you and thought my dick was 6.5 inches to begin with, when it was actually 6. You're not an idiot, you just didn't know the correct procedure for it.

As for the girth, don't view it as a curse, doing that will get you nowhere. For what you think you're lacking in length, you have more than enough girth, and the girth means that you DO have a big dick.

As for length being longer than circumference, psht! every penis is unique, get over it.

Just remember that your dick doesn't make you who you are, and if it does... well then, you're just a dick aren't you?

Welcome to the board.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you didn't measure correctly I'm quite sure many others do exactly as you have.
There is no 'should be' length to girth ratio so relax
If you were happy before and it worked be happy now
6.5 x 6.5 is a good slab of beef

Originally posted by L'Etranger@Sep 11 2005, 07:31 AM
Please help me out here. I need some confidence back.
[post=342241]Quoted post[/post]​

Here's some confidence at my expense. For 20-30 years I thought I had a little short of 6". I measured wrong about 1968 and was careful never to measure again. I have a very small retracting flaccid penis and was, therefore, sensitive on the subject, happy to be a "grower, if not a shower" and, anyway, "dick size doesn't matter." Yeah, right.

A year or so ago, I measured properly after all the size enhancement ads on the net made me face the issue more directly. Guess what! 4½". . . Denial is a great thing. Maybe I should have stuck with it! I quite suddenly remembered and re-interpretted a lot of sexual encounters in which I was blithely unaware that size was an unspoken issue with partners. The funniest one was eating at a Chinese restaurant after having sex with a girl in college. Grinning sadistically, which I misinterpretted as lustfully, she said the egg rolls reminded her of my dick. It took about 25 years for me to "get it". I thought she was just inappropriately slutty at the time. Damn egg rolls were only about 4" long and 4" around!

Seriously, though, denial doesn't work well. I was always plagued by a mysterious lack of confidence I didn't understand. Real confidence can't be built on delusion.
:nopity:

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by L'Etranger@Sep 11 2005, 12:04 PM
Thanks.

I just needed some time to calm down and think things through.

And if 6.5 circumferernce makes it big, but not too big, then that's ok.
It's dodgy. Until about an hour ago I'd never put too much emphasis on the size of a penis. Sure, thinking mine had a length near 8 inches gave me some confidence, but it wasn't that important. It's just that everyone says they have such a big one these days - damn intimidating.
[post=342247]Quoted post[/post]​

No problemo.

By the way, everyone who sys they have 8 inches are either: measuring wrong, (they probly have the ruler halfway up their asshole) or are bullshitting. I know there is a lot of macho bullshit amongst guys, but even amongst friends who claim to have a penis the size of their arm, I have always said I'm the size I am. I don't see any point in lying to myself or anyone else for that matter. It usually just begins with one guy saying he's 8 inches then no-one else wnats to seem small by comparison. Trust me, you'll be bigger than the large majority of your friends.

pie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stecutis accidit.

so your mediocre now, big deal (well not), bigger (or not) mistakes have been made. moaning here certainly wont help you.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
L'E., you were perfectly happy with the organ when you thought it was nearly 8" long. Now you suddenly feel deflated because you were measuring wrong.

You loved and admired it once and the only thing that's changed is a few little marks on a tape?

What the hell's the big deal? It's still the same penis!

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Sep 11 2005, 04:44 PM
L'E., you were perfectly happy with the organ when you thought it was nearly 8" long. Now you suddenly feel deflated because you were measuring wrong.

You loved and admired it once and the only thing that's changed is a few little marks on a tape?

What the hell's the big deal? It's still the same penis!
[post=342302]Quoted post[/post]​

Excellent point Pecker!

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So much for First Impressions...

Pathetic 6.5"?????

Being that im close to this measurement, I find this offensive.

You Say you Feel like an idiot.
Glad that your feeling Normal.

Originally posted by L'Etranger@Sep 11 2005, 06:31 AM
Hello this is my first post. I'm not usually someone to ask for advice..but dam!

A few minutes ago I realised I had been measuring my penis wrong. I was putting the ruler to the side of it instead of on top. Now I find myslef with a pathetic 6.5 inch dick. I'm really not happy about this considering for the last 3 months I thought it was longer. For the last 3 months I had more confidence - now I just feel like an idiot.

Am I right to be measuring on top of the penis instead of from the side? It makes a bloody massive difference in my case. Maybe it explains how some people (like me) thought their dicks are massive, when they are just measuring wrong.

Just to annoy myself even more I measured the circumference. I again felt like an idiot. It ends up as 6.5inches . Considering that average is supposed to be 4-5, I think that it's too large. I'm so bloody annoyed now.

There is something wrong with a 6.5x6.5. shouldn't length be alot larger than circumference. Looking in people's sigs, even people with 8 inches in length don't have 6.5 girth.

Please help me out here. I need some confidence back.
[post=342241]Quoted post[/post]​

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
longer than avg, wider than most
what's the big whoop up over??

I'm curved upwards, just short of 8 on the top and well over 10 if I measure the bottom. big whoop, guess those that curve downwards measure longer but hell I'm happy with it the way it is.

For you, you'll find women need extra foreplay to handle the width. Like they say, you might not hit bottom but you can beat the %#$ out of the sides!

pie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sory, lonb, mi spellin isnt quit up too scrach, wel spoted thogh.

dancinfool

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
one thing i would like to say to hippyscum: not all guys who claim to be 8 inches are lying

i happen to be 8 inches long
and i dont just say that to impress people either because i have no reason to do so. i have a boyfriend, im no size queen (proof: my boyfriend's penis is about 6 inches long tops), and im not interested in meeting anyone here in person.

i understand your point though: a lot of people clearly DO lie about their size
and in fact, a lot of the people who have pictures in the gallery count as liers mostly because its not hard to post pictures of someone else... im sure there are plenty of people telling the truth here

but yeah- in response to the original post, 6.5 is by no means something to be embarassed about
not only is it above average (i am a firm believer of the 5.5 inch average penis) but it doesnt even matter how large your penis is. what has 8 inches done for me? absolutely nothing. yes, my boyfriend might have been excited when he found out, but it has no impact on our relationship. you will find that the size of your penis size is the least important thing about you.

i can understand your anger regarding realizing you were smaller than you thought, but honestly i wouldnt think about it too much- why waste your time worrying about something you cant really change anyway?