This sucks..

Literally, this sucks. Right now in a slump. I don't think I could pick up any ass if it had handles on it. What gives? Does anyone else go through this slump?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does your own ass have handles? Time to be your own best buddy for a bit, that's all. Some of us actually fight for alone time, lucky thing.

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being in a slump is normal, but I always look for the positive to bring me out. Just work through it and you'll be fine. If you need to, drop a PM.
:wink:

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am in the midst of a dry spell and it sucks terribly. I think I have come to a point where I am exhausted with the drama of it all. I am done looking and I am certainly done trying.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Literally, this sucks. Right now in a slump. I don't think I could pick up any ass if it had handles on it. What gives? Does anyone else go through this slump?
What were you doing when you weren't in a slump.Where were you meeting your dates before? A slump could mean a few things like depression or you just been down on your luck lately.Tell us more about your "slump". we'll try to figure it out..

D

deleted627832

Been married for 30 yrs and I can't get any ass. We all go though it.