This summer is gonna be mental because....

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just moved to the California high desert and I’m told temps can get 117 or over which I think converts to 47C……… ice water anyone or wet t-shirts

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the wise old desert rats here have given me lots of helpful hints to keep from getting heat stroke ... top on that list is know where the "on" button to the AC is lol

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
....(insert why)

It's 20.c at 9pm in May so July is gonna swelter. Heatwave Europe me thinks.

20 C is 68 F which is ideal room temperature, unless you are talking about something else.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Perhaps its humidity then, i'm sitting in me boxers cos its so warm. It's great.

Yeah it's humid over here too, the evenings aren't as warm though. Mind you I was at home this afternoon and decided to do some hoovering, and while that normally makes one a wee bit dewy, I suddenly found myself sweating buckets and was totally mystified why I was so boiling hot, until I noticed I was hoovering beside a radiator I'd forgotten to turn off! :redface:

Had to hoover naked-ish till the room cooled off LOL

Some meteorological crowd in Wales who're uncannily good a predicting things say it'll be a scorcher this summer. Bring it the fuck on I say. :tongue:

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just moved to the California high desert and I’m told temps can get 117 or over which I think converts to 47C……… ice water anyone or wet t-shirts
I thought your kind couldn't get near alot of water.

the wise old desert rats here have given me lots of helpful hints to keep from getting heat stroke ... top on that list is know where the "on" button to the AC is lol
On top of that, if you own and can afford it, get solar paneling to help drive down the power bill costs for that lovely AC.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some meteorological crowd in Wales who're uncannily good a predicting things say it'll be a scorcher this summer. Bring it the fuck on I say. :tongue:

Its already been a funny May, coldest may in 22yrs supposedly and now the weather is set to be a sizzler. Could see some more London and Birmingham style tornadoes this year i reckon.

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1:
I have trained the flying monkeys well…in case of an nasty water melted down they are to scoop up the mess in plastic baggies and fly to the nearest ER. Dr. Frankenstein is a marvel at reconstruction and the neck bolts are all the rage this year.:eek:

What is nice about this new city is they use wind power for most of their electrical …. It was a whooping $45 dollars once ....

Kinda warm here too, tonight. Maybe wouldn't feel like it to most ppl, just not used to it here!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They always blame it on humidity, poor ole humidity. I usually don't mind temps around 90 but when it starts getting closer to 100 and the humidity is in the 90's I can barely breath. And now they have dew points, god anymore ways to make a person realize how bad they are gonna feel.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It`s COLD here in Serbia, very unusual.
This summer is gonna be mental because I have sooooooooo many plans and so little money!