This thread is RUBBISH

Will nobody clean this mess?!

How many times must this thread assault my eye!

*has a hissy fit and walks off*

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Catch this thread is really rubbishy I don't know why you keep posting crap like this, it's really getting on my tits why do you keep wasting our time with all this nonsense I think you should stop this bullshit NOW.

It's always good to have a bit of a moan isn't it? This is my nice new thread where everyone can have a whinge, it don't matter what you say nobody will probably read it nobody ever reads my stuff. What do you mean you have nothing to moan about, everybody's got something, oh don't bother then, bloody people come on here not bothering to contribute stuff just gets on my nerves...nobody ever replies to my stuff I spend ages writing this stuff and then you just ignore it :biggrin1:

The thread is not rubbish. Trinity didn't start it.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Molotovmuffin has only been here a few months and has made more posts than I have in a few years on the site. I'll bet she has been posting a lot of rubbish.

I am entering this on a BlackBerry phone because my computer broke down. Now it's just a piece of rubbish.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Molotovmuffin has only been here a few months and has made more posts than I have in a few years on the site. I'll bet she has been posting a lot of rubbish.

I am entering this on a BlackBerry phone because my computer broke down. Now it's just a piece of rubbish.

Are you kidding?!? I bet I only have a couple of posts that aren't trite. Now... my pms on the other hand :naughty: which btw... I haven't gotten any from you in a long while... time to catch up!:tongue: