This Top Is Massive. Who Is He?

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rocco Steele? I can only see the still shot - the damned push for "Upgrade to Gold" on here is getting more and more invasive - to the point of making it stupid to remain a member since content has turned into constant up-sell marketing! Has some marketing major taken over this website? You need both advertising AND hefty membership fees to keep it running?

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey there...I am not a gold member and it worked fine for me. And color me impressed.
You are a gold member. Says so under your name. You just got it through being verified instead of by paying.

Rocco Steele? I can only see the still shot - the damned push for "Upgrade to Gold" on here is getting more and more invasive - to the point of making it stupid to remain a member since content has turned into constant up-sell marketing! Has some marketing major taken over this website? You need both advertising AND hefty membership fees to keep it running?
It’s not Rocco. Doesn’t have his sleeve tats.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All you have to do is verify, with a dick pic, and you become a gold member.

D

deleted1846971

If you just send a verified pic to the moderators you will become a Gold member without paying a dime. You already have nude shots on here already anyway.