This website is gross and disgusting

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This website stands as a monument to everything I hate about the internet.

Delete this account.

Plus - whoever it is that faked their way onto my email address and msn I will find you and when I do I'll be contacting the police.
You are the afterbirth of a gang bang Go away................:mad:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
So basically, this guy joined up and was asking for people to cam wank with him...... then, Oh noooooooo, his g/f found it, and read the messages he's left. So he's back peddling like a plank trying to make out it's not him.

That's my theory... it's either that or he's just a knobhead

That's most likely what happened... but there's still the off chance that somebody else posted his email address for revenge or a joke - it does happen.

I have friends that have done this to other people, it's a real douchebag move... but it's how some get their kicks I guess. And considering the fallout on one of those 'victims' from one such occurance, I'm kinda sympathetic to his plea. Would deleting those 5 posts made 2 months back be that big of a deal?

And please, don't bother with the standard "But if he gets his way, everyone else will expect it as well" response. I know, I know. :rolleyes: :smile:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So basically, this guy joined up and was asking for people to cam wank with him...... then, Oh noooooooo, his g/f found it, and read the messages he's left. So he's back peddling like a plank trying to make out it's not him.

That's my theory... it's either that or he's just a knobhead

That makes sense.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
if you are never returning to this "Gross Website", then why did you return to post this message, are just upset because nobody will cam with you, or because you are bi and finally tried it, as for the disturbing emails, you could have reported that to the moderators, they might have helped you out to start with.

I think that somebody found this on your computer, and you were shammed, did mommy go snooping and find it?

FIRSTLY I AM A MAN... 2ND WHOEVER DID THIS IS NO FRIEND OF MINE.

This is what people mean by ID theft.

I am never returning to this website. So will someone please remove this account from this "website" or at the very least will people stop sending me disturbing emails.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry that happened to you.
I would be livid if someone did that.

Hope you find out who did it.

Maybe this would interest you or anyone else who feels a need for revenge or payback:

Revenge Unlimited

There's mild stuff there like sending someone the smallest condoms....to really serious payback stuff.

Don't think I'd ever user it cause there is something to Karma.

The interesting question is, when a person has been getting away with making other people's lives miserable......does it not count against you if you manage to give them back some of their own medicine ?

Still don't know about that.

G

Ganymede

I can't help but agree with all the others. If you think this group is disgusting, why join it?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Well duh, they obviously signed up from his home PC (or work if thats where he's posting from) and ticked the "remember me" button. You don't think he'd let a silly thing like passwords screw up a good story like this do you?

Ah, but that would imply that the person who STOLE his email address, had access to his computer.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I expect a follow up post/thread in the next few days that another "Non friend" has been using the faulsly opened account to post as him protesting to the account being opened as a means to convince others that he is infact dispite his claims of disgust still visiting and posting here.

Its all a big conspiracy to tarnish his good name, anyone with an ounce of sense can see that.

(btw, they are watching you)

It's ok, I am watching them as well.:tongue:

Your hypothesis is intriguing.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you have the police contact me afterward? One of my jerk friends placed a few losing bets with local bookies under my name. That jerk! and I can't believe Dallas missed the cover by 1/2 point but I would never bet myself.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No no, its not him, you people are so untrusting.

It's one of evil conspitors out to gloat over their handy work and to gain more ammo for their next attempt to ruin the real email addy holders life :rolleyes:

So who started this thread, the evil id thief or the actual email account holder? Gawd, I'm so confuddled!!