This website makes me feel inadequate!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Matt_101, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Matt_101

Matt_101 New Member

I only joined this website a week or so ago, but after spending some time on it I have begun to feel like I mine isn't big enough. I know I am quite big, but at 7.5 inches I am one of the small people on it, and it has made me really want a bigger penis.

Has anyone else found this has happened to them after finding this website? And How did you get over your penis envy?

2. Dooky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I definitely know what thats like. i joined here and i felt like i was tiny and that every guy out there was like 8 inches or whatever. but i just stopped worrying bout it and came to a realization that i cant change it. I can't do PE's cause im not old enough for them to be effective. and well even sometimes i kinda like feeling inadequate. i dont really have any advice just want you to know youre not alone man.

3. Matt_101

Matt_101 New Member

Do PE's not work if your too young, cause I'm 18 and I have been doing them, will they not work?

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Matt - a large, LARGE number of the people here are lying. About cock size, I mean.

And so are you - but not, as far as I can tell, about cock size - Your profile age says 19 but your post says 18. Which is it?

5. Matt_101

Matt_101 New Member

I mis-typed my age when creating my account and haven't worked out how to change it yet, I am 18

6. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I used a vacuum pump for like three months when i was 19.....nothing happened other than a temporary swollen foreskin (supposedly due to over-pumping)...anyway, it didnt work and now i'm 29 i'm envious of guys with 7" let alone 8+ but my 6" is adequate so why change it.....perhaps its an age related thing to want to increase the size....i know i dont feel the same now i'm older

7. D_Whitcomb Whistlereed

D_Whitcomb Whistlereed Account Disabled

Dude, you have a hot cock. And it's bigger than a lot of the guys on here who claim to be 8" or more. I think you're cock is actually the ideal size. Though the novelty of a humongous penis is nice to think about, in reality most people who crave cock want something just a little bigger than average.

8. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

Ideal and large are not interchangeable, IMO.

If you just want to hang the lowest in the shower, then that is one thing.

If you want to please your partner, then learn to love and use what you got...

9. smith2267

smith2267 Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I wouldn't say it makes me feel inadequate, but at 7 x 5.75, I feel less impressive than I used to.
    But, if you look at some of the long guys, they aren't as thick as me, so :p lol

10. smith2267

smith2267 Member

Albums:
    But we post our pics. Do you mean to say they are using other men's pics? Or camera tricks? I'll admit I took one of pics from above looking down...because it emphasizes my thickness...but I didn't consider that a trick. Not like I photoshopped it or anything.
    Hey, am I the only straight guy who has looked at other guys' gallery pics? lol

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Yes - some people here use fake pix, trick pix, photo-shopped pix.

Shocking, isn't it.

12. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's no way you should feel inadequate! You are exceptionally well-endowed. It's a "large penis" website, so obviously the stats will be skewed.

Also, like previously pointed out, people lie here, I don't know why. There's also no standardized measurement system. Some take bone pressed, some by the side, some curved.

In any case, there's nothing you should worry about, you have a large penis.

13. smally

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Some of the crazy stretched or obviously pasted ones are even funnier than the jokes in the forum.

14. blg3floor3

blg3floor3 New Member

Yeah, I sometimes feel a tad inadequate in length (between 6 - 6½, assuming even a minute fraction of the claims on this site are true. I'm perfectly happy and content in girth (6 - 6¼), but a lot of the claims and threads here regarding length leave me a bit wanting (from both mens length claims and womens length desires). Despite that I know full well most women much prefer girth anyway.

15. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

6 is above average on almost all surveys. I think 5 1/2-5 3/4 is average.
    If I lived in your city, I would be all over you like white on rice!
    :smile:

16. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Not really. I'm happy with my size, my body and my life. I think it's ultimately more important what I have between my ears than what's between my legs.

17. Bootman

Bootman New Member

Can I just add that the largest guy my partner and I ever slept with got very jealous when after sex I happened to mention a guy I had seen many years ago (but not fucked with) who had a colossal cock. He actually used those words - 'If I met him I would feel inadequate'. And this is the guy with the biggest nob we'd ever got our hands on and had sex with. There's always something bigger out there mate. I'm EXACTLY the same as you - 7.5. And yes, I would like a few extra inches really I would. Next life maybe!!! Meantime I'll enjoy those we can find.

18. jffj52

jffj52 New Member

Mine is 7 1/2" hard, but it sure seems small compared to some of the monsters here.

19. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

welcome to LPSG!

Post your pix and we will be the judge of that! Just kidding!
    You are plenty big!

20. 66sshelby

66sshelby New Member

Albums:
    Even big cocks have to have a smaller starting point. Maybe 7 inches is where an average penis becomes a large penis? I know with my 7-1/4"x5-3/4" cock I usually feel very small at LPSG. SHEL

Draft saved Draft deleted