Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I only joined this website a week or so ago, but after spending some time on it I have begun to feel like I mine isn't big enough. I know I am quite big, but at 7.5 inches I am one of the small people on it, and it has made me really want a bigger penis.

Has anyone else found this has happened to them after finding this website? And How did you get over your penis envy?
I felt kind of small around here when I first joined, but I think that's natural. I got over wanting more dick for myself when I just starting talking with a bunch of guys about their dick size & stories. Some have had some difficulties enjoying sex because of their size:mad:. That helped me to let go of any envy that I might've had and just be happy with what I have:cool:.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know I'm just a lowly female, and you didn't ask for a female perspective, but imho, large is anything over average (having had both large and small husbands), and I can tell you that what is most important is having an unselfish, caring lover, not size. It just turned out in my case, that my well-endowed husband (9"x7") happened to also be an unselfish, generous lover who saw that I was satisfied. The small one (4 1/2"-5" - started out 5", meds made him 4 1/2") also was a selfish lover who had 5 minute sex to get off; never cared or asked if I were okay (Didn't have an orgasm given to me for 29 years but stayed faithful. It's no wonder I couldn't learn to love the guy.)

So the upshot of this loooong post, guys, is learn to use what you have and be generous in the use of it and the satisfaction of your partner. My 2 cents from a female point of view. Sorry for the intrusion.

Last edited:
Media
I only joined this website a week or so ago, but after spending some time on it I have begun to feel like I mine isn't big enough. I know I am quite big, but at 7.5 inches I am one of the small people on it, and it has made me really want a bigger penis.

Has anyone else found this has happened to them after finding this website? And How did you get over your penis envy?

7.5.....inadequate? I think you need to get a grip on reality. What do you think I feel like at 4.5 inches?

Media
I know I'm just a lowly female, and you didn't ask for a female perspective, but imho, large is anything over average (having had both large and small husbands), and I can tell you that what is most important is having an unselfish, caring lover, not size. It just turned out in my case, that my well-endowed husband (9"x7") happened to also be an unselfish, generous lover who saw that I was satisfied. The small one (4 1/2"-5" - started out 5", meds made him 4 1/2") also was a selfish lover who had 5 minute sex to get off; never cared or asked if I were okay (Didn't have an orgasm given to me for 29 years but stayed faithful. It's no wonder I couldn't learn to love the guy.)

So the upshot of this loooong post, guys, is learn to use what you have and be generous in the use of it and the satisfaction of your partner. My 2 cents from a female point of view. Sorry for the intrusion.

Don't be sorry, you have some great wisdom in what you said. My current lover, says I am the best penis and lover she has ever been with. And I have the smallest one by far of all the guys. But I give her attention and listen to her and her needs are just as important as mine.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its very easy to get desensitized on this site about sizes. Even I have had my moment of doubt. I just accept what is is and try and remember that there is always someone bigger better stronger and smarter in this world but there's no reason to let on to others this though.

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a nudist, I see a lot of dicks, and a lot of women have seen my dick. First off, I know I'm one of the biggest around, because I rarely see anything bigger than me. Second, I've had plenty of women say that either I would be too big for them, or anything bigger than me would be painful.

So, the absolutely mammoth cocks on here may actually have some trouble finding a lover. I don't feel envious at all.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah this place isn't reality at all... I posted this link a few days back on another topic, but read what these women have to say in the comments and it'll get you a more realistic perspective. Remember the guys here have reason to lie about the inches, but these women don't really have a reason to lie. check it:

Jezebel - Penis Dating Site Sizes Up Potential Mates - 7Orbetter.com

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah this place isn't reality at all... I posted this link a few days back on another topic, but read what these women have to say in the comments and it'll get you a more realistic perspective. Remember the guys here have reason to lie about the inches, but these women don't really have a reason to lie. check it:

Jezebel - Penis Dating Site Sizes Up Potential Mates - 7Orbetter.com

Big dicks are more about looks than feel for at least a good portion of women out there. And every woman has her own idea of "enough," after which anything bigger is either "not any better" or "ouch."

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP, though everybody here claims to be "8x6" in reality there are MAYBE a handful of 8"ers, some 7"ers, and a ton of guys between 5-6". There might be one or two guys at 9" but I'd need some serious proof to believe that shit. Anyone who says he's 10, 11, 12, 14, whatever is assuredly BSing.

So don't feel too bad.