1. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I've mentioned this in a post but here it is. In one of my other threads I asked for advice for the weekend about fooling around with and maybe sleeping with this girl who came to visit.

Turns out we ended up fooling around but I didn't sleep with her. We were drunk and made out. I didn't get hard because I was pretty drunk and it takes alot of concentration for me to focus on sex as it is because of my medication. I don't find her attractive but I'm comfortable with her and it's nice to just get wrecked and mess around once in a while.

I got naked and sat on her, she just played with my dick and we were kissing and I was feeling her boobs. I mentioned my size and she just said that she obviously already knew, I'm not totally sure what that meant.

She told me about the other girl who I like who shes best mates with who I think might be in love with me. She said that they were talking and out of the blue she said that if her and her boyfriend were planning on splitting up before university then she was going to sleep with me. I have noticed that everytime I see her she gets closer and closer. Like last time she kissed me on the lips and hugged me for ages, it was the best kiss of my life even though it wasn't that passionate. We've known each other for about 5 years now and now I know she intends to get me in bed even though she's never slept with another guy.

Just thought I'd tell you all...

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your images look great.

Your progress towards full blown sexual activity is something that appears to be bothering you a lot.

Please be aware that no matter how well you know someone, it is certainly wise to practice safe sex.

Always be prepared. One quick, misguided moment without protection can set you up with a lifetime of problems.

Life and sex are to much fun to throw away in one brief magic moment.

Take care and always be safe.

3. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

I'm safe, I have condoms with me if thats what you mean? I know my mates don't sleep around, I just want a relationship, it does bother me. I feel lonely even if I can deal with it alot better then before.

4. zaza

zaza New Member

Its good to take things gradually, when you are both ready it will probably happen.

Draft saved Draft deleted