This will help you get bigger

GettingBigger9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When doing any form of PE warming up is key and always needed. It helps to prevent injury, keeps the tissue loose and limber and helps increase growth.

There are multiple ways of warning up and here are a few ways you can do it.

1. Hot rag, by hot I don't mean burn the shit out of your dick. But keeping nice WARM water like what you're seeing in this picture. While this method works it can be time consuming because you find yourself having to keep the rag warm more often.

2. Rice sock, information from pegym;

Take a sock and fill it with one to two cups of uncooked rice. Tie the sock shut. Make sure to leave enough room in the sock so you can comfortably move it around your penis.Put the full sock of rice in the microwave. Heat it for between 45 and 90 seconds.

Since microwaves vary in power, the exact time will depend on your microwave and how much rice was used.Check the temperature of the rice sock. If it is too hot, let it cool down until you can comfortably heat your penis without burning yourself. If the sock is not hot enough, put it back into the microwave for additional time.

3. Infrared lamp, my new method and one of the best. Using an infrared lamp helps keep warmth throughout the routine.

This is why I always make you warm up and keep warm through your routine.

NEW VIDEO:

Attachments