this woman is something else

D

deleted116951

Ha! The camera guy is wearing a Georgia hat.

As an alumni of the university I know President Michael Adams would have a stroke if he saw that. In case you haven't heard of him he's the guy that got the Georgia/Florida game to not be called "The Worlds Largest Cocktail Party" anymore because it "promoted" binge drinking in Jacksonville....

Media
That makes me thirsty!
;)

I would LOVE to have that going in my face!
Heaven!

Her pussy isn't that nice tho.

lmao @ her legs having spasms.

Has anyone on here made a girl squirt before?
I did once, giving her oral.
SO good!

I don't think all women are capable of squirting.
Apparently, just before they do, it feels like they're going to wet themselves so if they've never done it before they probably hold it back and don't cum.
:(

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
HAHAHAHA!!! That was a good laugh just watching and listening to everybody's reactions.

I loved how she tried to change the topic with "Who fucking farted?!" :biggrin1:

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
One of my girlfriends was a squirter. I must say, it's one of the biggest turn-ons! She never came from oral, though, so I'm not sure I ever tasted it, but it never had the odor or color of urine.

istanbul39

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That makes me thirsty!
;)

I would LOVE to have that going in my face!
Heaven!

Her pussy isn't that nice tho.

lmao @ her legs having spasms.

Has anyone on here made a girl squirt before?
I did once, giving her oral.
SO good!

I don't think all women are capable of squirting.
Apparently, just before they do, it feels like they're going to wet themselves so if they've never done it before they probably hold it back and don't cum.
:(

I had a squirter only one time. I "dated" her for about 6 months. She was engaged to some small weenie guy with cash, so I had no chance at the time other than sex a few times a week at inconvenient hours.
Anyway, she had never squirted before. She pissed so much in my bed, it was unreal. I swear it was more than 12 ounces it seemed by the cleanup needed. The first time it happened, after she came, she cried for almost a half hour because she was so embarassed. I think she held back after that because it only happened maybe 5 or 6 times after that. She was my first great fuck! Only my third girl I'd been with.

Hugh Mann

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any gentlemen here ever had the luck of tasting female ejaculate? Can anyone describe it?

Yes, my wife does this on occasion. It's very much like water, and sometimes has a slightly sweet taste. It comes out in short bursts, and not in a directed stream like on the video. The overall volume can be impressive after a while, but it doesn't look anything like that in real life (in my experience, of course).

DB696

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any gentlemen here ever had the luck of tasting female ejaculate? Can anyone describe it?

Only happened to me once, and that was a few weeks ago as it happens. I was fingering her and she squirted all over the place and I thought I'd lick my fingers... It was amazing that it happened but the taste kinda made me a bit queasy to be honest, haha.... couldn't get it out of my mouth for fucking ages. Watery, as Hugh Mann said, sweet (like the taste of a pussy itself) with a highly disturbing (though faint) hint of cheese.

Damn, the thought of it is making me wanna fuck her again though, haha..

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An ex was. Typically from penetration; the first time it happened my lower abdomen and hips were soaked. When sexy time was over, I found the sheets on either side of me wet as well.

I dug it.

The one time it happened during oral, ah, priming, the taste and consistency was like that of water.

I never understand how hard it is for some to believe it's not real. By the same logic (skeptical logic that is) does a woman's vajeen get wet from piss?