Thom Barron

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stuttgart, Germany. Born March 27,1971. Versatile

A large number of people will know Thom Barron through the images of German photographer Henning von Berg who has worked with him since 1991. In the summer of 1999, von Berg created quite a stir in Germany and around the globe when he photographed a group of completely naked men in the historic parliament Reichstag building and in front of nine other touristic landmarks of the old/new capital of Berlin. Barron was one of the six brave models. The images of the whimiscal "scandal shoot" were featured in newspapers worldwide. Later, a photographic series based on the shoot, Naked Berlin – The Liberal Capital, was presented in several high-profile gallery exhibitions in Canada, Europe, America and Australia.
Thom Barron currently lives in Zürich with his boyfriend Faruk R.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19eighty5

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He appeared in films. I think it was with Colt, but may have been Titan or Hot House.

He has worked for the above and more, prominently including Falcon and Cazzo. He is very versatile (aggressive top and eager/accommodating bottom), his videography includes a fare amount of fetish videos.

(I'm not sure what is ok to post here.)

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
his attempts to arrange work with Cadinot went unanswered, he did alot of boy boy#5 type stuff, was his start. He did do lots of alternative roles in some punky type german films, how he made it to falcon is a mystery to me. The falcon flick I like was Fever where Thom drugs Jeff Palmer and takes his friend to the mens room.

Last edited:
S

SirConcis

Haven't checked the picturtes in this thread. But of all the pics I have seen of him, he seems to always have his foreksin fully retracted. But he is uncut.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for bumping my Thom thread, its a bit dusty but still Thom is Thom. And the pics are still here for all to enjoy.