Thomas Dekker

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by aj3026, Jan 26, 2008.

1. aj3026

aj3026 New Member

I just watched the Jan. 21st episode and at the beginning of the episode, as he walks into his mother's room, something pretty substantial is swinging in his pants. Someone PLEASE tell me I didn't imagine that, and post some caps!

2. KarshnerShagger

KarshnerShagger New Member

I believe this is the scene that you are referring to. I've included a video cap of the scene, but had to shrink it some to upload it to LPSG. If you want the bigger picture, download it from the rapidshare link below.

Links to video and picture:
    RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

#2 KarshnerShagger, Jan 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
  3. Meniscus

Gold Member

4. 9inchcanadian

9inchcanadian Member

Albums:
    Such a cutie, How the fuck did i miss that bulge!!!. Lovin the show too!

5. camper joe

Gold Member

6. prickleyguy

prickleyguy Member

Albums:
    mighty soft denim

Attached Files:

• 4.gif
      4.gif
      File size:
      61.3 KB
      Views:
    • 5.gif
      5.gif
      File size:
      33.9 KB
      Views:
  7. aj3026

aj3026 New Member

That's what I'm talking about!

8. prickleyguy

prickleyguy Member

Albums:
    I thought you might like those..........:biggrin1:

9. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're referring to T:SCC ep 0103 "The Turk"....there was that jeans bulge scene at the beginning, and there was also another one near the end of the episode. I've attached a cap from each.
    Thomas was hot on "Heroes"...and he's even hotter on this show.
    :blowjob:

#9 Mickactual, Jan 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
  10. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

You guyz rock! I watched the show n loved it, but beleive it or not somehow missed that. (How could I have missed soemthign THAT HUGE!) That kid rocks! Best TV bulge in awhile. Keep an eye out for more, more more, please. Keep posting pics of him they are GREAT!

11. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

Mommy's boy, is HUGE! (lol)

12. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    And he's a gayer, according to that old reliable source, the grapevine.

13. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

U know someone that had sex with him n all ya mean or what like?

14. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^^^ What language is that, exactly? :confused:

The full story goes as follows: Dekker was playing the cheerleader's friend on Heroes. That character was written as gay (although never explicitly stated as so). Dekker's management complained, believing that since he was also up for the lead role in Terminator, playing gay would make him less believable as an action hero.

Quite aside from the astonishing homophobia in that belief, it was especially ironic since Dekker is apparently openly gay anyway according to "sources" on the Heroes set, and had no problem playing a gay character. But he was forced to do what his manager wanted. The Heroes writers wrote him out of the series.

Whether you choose to believe any of that is of course up to you. Looks like someone's trying to groom a new Tom Cruise, if you ask me.

15. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

LOL, what are you an English teacher, I feel like you just marked up my paper with red-marks and are gonna keep me after class for further attention. :wink1:(lol)

But thanx for the info. seriously that is very interesting stuff. Do u work in show biz or something? how did u learn all that info. and all. (I think it still kinda came across that he was the cheerleader's gay or at least quirky bi kinda friend, don't u think?)

16. Meniscus

Gold Member

Yup, that's what I thought.

17. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    The character Zack that Thomas played on "Heroes" was definitely supposed to be gay, and lvsxy808 is right, it was never explicitly stated. ...Tho it was definitely hinted at: there was a scene where Claire and Zack are having a row with some bitchy cheerleaders who refer to Zack as Claire's "girlfriend". Then Zack later tells Claire that he's not bothered by comments like that because he's very comfortable with who he is. The word "gay" is never used - but it's implied.
    What galled me most was how the character just disappeared with no explanation. In one episode, and gone for the next.
    Thomas fascinates me cos he appears to be such a modern-day renaissance man: not only an actor but an awesome songwriter/musician, and one of the other actors talks about him on one of the "Heroes" DVD commentary tracks & mentioned that Thomas is also a filmmaker.
    All this plus cute AND (as we've now seen) packin' some major bulge as well.
    I sure hope the rumours of him being gay IRL are true.

18. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, i wouldn't say completely unexplained. At first, he was mindwiped, so had no reason to hang out with Claire anymore, especially since he was a nerd and she was a plastic. And then even when she did re-make friends with him, she had to move out of town to escape the Company, so she never saw him again. It was a shame to lose him certainly, but he was only ever there as a corollary to Claire.

19. Lucky_Luke

Lucky_Luke New Member

This thread is fantastic! I've been watching the Sara Conner Chronicles and was thinking that not only is this young guy very hot but he seems to be showing a nice bulge in a few scenes. Good to see that it wasn't just my overactive imagination!

Thanks for the screencaps guys! Those are great. Hopefully there will be more in upcoming episodes... :)

20. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

Heroes loss is Terminators gain, not to mention a BIG gain to his career and a BIG gain to all of us, who get to see a LOT MORE of him, as he is now front and center of a show as one of its BIG stars. (And yes, as we have now seen, I do mean BIG, lol).

But, yes it was BIG loss to Heroes and this season (without him) sucked for many reasons compared to the very much better great first season. (Hello, Fly-boy was not as interesting as Thomas Dekker's character with Claire, and even though he was suppose to be her lov interest, she had more chemistry with Thomas Deeker's character (gay or not) then she did with Flyboy, don't you think?

Draft saved Draft deleted