Thomas Dekker

afflictionhottie85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I haven't been able to watch the show for some time, but I have seen the show maybe twice and he is so fucking hot! And of course, that bulge, it didn't really hit me by surprise that the boy is packing quite some meat! I would love to meet him in person someday.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I haven't been able to watch the show for some time, but I have seen the show maybe twice and he is so fucking hot! And of course, that bulge, it didn't really hit me by surprise that the boy is packing quite some meat! I would love to meet him in person someday.

Me too, well said! Anyone know if and when this show is coming back, and/or how we can encourage the network to make more of this awesome show?
(Also any MORE pic.s/video captures from the last couple of episodes?)

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Me too, well said! Anyone know if and when this show is coming back, and/or how we can encourage the network to make more of this awesome show?
(Also any MORE pic.s/video captures from the last couple of episodes?)
There wasn't much bulge on display in those last two eps. Nice shot of it near the end of ep 08 while he's sitting on the bed next to Summer Glau. I was hoping for a peek during the scene near the end of ep 09 when he & Brian Austin Green are sitting on the park bench. Damn...he held the ice cream in front of his package. &covered the goods We actually get a nice look at Brian sitting there tho...
As for S2 - a few weeks ago E! online wrote:
<<Many of you have been asking about the fate of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, so I'm happy to report that barring any apocalyptic shifts at the Fox network, Terminator is very likely to return in the fall.>>
I sureashell hope so after that cliffhanger they taunted us with!

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
There wasn't much bulge on display in those last two eps. Nice shot of it near the end of ep 08 while he's sitting on the bed next to Summer Glau. I was hoping for a peek during the scene near the end of ep 09 when he & Brian Austin Green are sitting on the park bench. Damn...he held the ice cream in front of his package. &covered the goods We actually get a nice look at Brian sitting there tho...
As for S2 - a few weeks ago E! online wrote:
<<Many of you have been asking about the fate of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, so I'm happy to report that barring any apocalyptic shifts at the Fox network, Terminator is very likely to return in the fall.>>
I sureashell hope so after that cliffhanger they taunted us with!

Great News about it coming back!!!! Thanks for the info., if you hear anything more either way please, please let us know. Thanks again!

Omg! those photos cant be real! He cant have that big of a cock, can he? How could I miss it?! Shit. Is he wearing jeans? in that case, he's such a show off ;) keep me posted if there are any nude ones ;) was this the first episode?

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Omg! those photos cant be real! He cant have that big of a cock, can he? How could I miss it?! Shit. Is he wearing jeans? in that case, he's such a show off ;) keep me posted if there are any nude ones ;) was this the first episode?

This season is done.

From which episode does he have that enourmous bulge, when his mothers on the bed

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Second to the last episode I think. There were two episodes done in one night, the night of the finale.
Actually that was Cameron (Summer Glau) sitting on the bed with him in the second to last ep. I believe the ep sexperience refers to where Sarah is sitting on the bed with him is ep 0107 "The Demon Hand".

exastra

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well said, anyone who can't tell he's really hung soooooo well, isn't looking hard enough:

The images in your post are what brought me here today. I was watching the show, and then saw that bad boy and thought woaaaah.

Wouldn't say he's very hung, it's soft denim. But nice. I want him badly now.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dunno who knows or cares...but Thomas Dekker is one of the stars of a web-only series called "IQ145": http://www.iq-145.com/

The first ep is online already. Ep two premieres Monday 5/26. As a rule I deplore internet video... the herky-jerky motion - the freezing every ten seconds - the 5X6 screen - sitting at the PC to watch it. Ugh! ...But hey - it's Dek!!!

Last edited by a moderator: