Thomas Finchum - Olympic Platform Diver

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For those of you who like twinks, holy moly!! At the 2004 Olympics, Despatie kept my eye on the pool, but this year it's Finchum. I think he's almost 20, so he's safe to talk about. His "diving partner" Boudia is pretty hot too.

Attachments

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, he didn't quite come through under the pressure. Hooray for the gay though. Mitcham did it nicely.

Oh I think Finchum is gay as well, though he is not out. However I agree with you Mitcham rocked it. Way to go, Mr. Out and Proud!

D

deleted213967

Gay or not, he's definitely not a twink and a rare specimen.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's hot as hell. It's a shame he folded under the pressure last night, he's a very talented diver. When he hits a dive, it's just sheer perfection. He's grown quite a bit in the last three years, gotten at least six inches taller and put on 60 lbs. That might explain why he's having some difficulty with his dives. He may not yet be in control of his body yet.
If he's gay, more power to him. If not, he's still awesome to watch.

CommandoPastor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know Thomas Finchum. I actually watched him grow up, and as far as I know from his family and himself, he is straight. I couldn't care less one way or another, but I tend to want to make sure people don't make false assumptions about people.

I am curious as to where you all are getting your "information" about his orientation.

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I think Finchum is gay as well, though he is not out. However I agree with you Mitcham rocked it. Way to go, Mr. Out and Proud!

Yeah, both he and his partner look gay to me. Who the hell knows though? Did you catch Boudia the way he wet his ass under the showers after each dive? He would stick his butt out then when the water hit, move his hips from side to side. Cute!

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am curious as to where you all are getting your "information" about his orientation.
I don't think anyone here says they know with 100% certainty he's gay. Some of us think he is. It's what we do. We make people gay when we like them. Just kidding. So what if he isn't anyway. I'm still going to have my fantasies and he's going to be GAY as hell in them

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Thomas Finchum and David Boudia are in fact both GAY!.

And that they are "buddies" in ways other than diving.

I have my information from a reliable source in their local diving community.

I know Thomas Finchum. I actually watched him grow up, and as far as I know from his family and himself, he is straight. I couldn't care less one way or another, but I tend to want to make sure people don't make false assumptions about people.

i find it funny how everyone that is ever mentioned on this site that someone knows them..yesh right and i knew the queen of england and she is such a prune