Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4xmx8bbRJ1qfj5nio1_1280.jpg

"This photo of HBO’s Hung Star Thomas Jane, shot by Jill Greenberg, was taken for V-Man‘s “Risk” issue, but not published. A khaki suit was ordered for the shoot, but Greenberg had no interest in doing a straight fashion image, so decided to create an homage to Robert Mapplethorpe’s infamous Man in the Polyester Suit photograph. This image was eventually published in American Photography 28."

S

SirConcis

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4xmx8bbRJ1qfj5nio1_1280.jpg

"This photo of HBO’s Hung Star Thomas Jane, shot by Jill Greenberg, was taken for V-Man‘s “Risk” issue, but not published.

Shouldn't the monster penis cast a shadow on his right leg ? His jacket casts a shadow downwards onto the pants, so if the lighting comes from above, the shadow created by the monster penis should be visible on the right leg and be below the penis due to angle of lights.

But the photoshop is well done.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Very sexy hairy chest in deep blue sea.

Handsome face and mannerisms plus

I bet he is a really good lover having experienced both sides of the coin.

Probably a natural top with an average but really nice cock. No wonder there are 29 pages so far on this post

My guess is he would still be enjoying M on M action just not making it publicy available information. There is still rampant homophobia in American society. The vicious backstabbing nature of the Hollywood industry would probably lead to him being typecast and limit his career.,audience and job opportunities.

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, I have a feeling the Thomas Jane we see in that picture had no idea there would be a dick hanging out of his pants. You don't make that type of face with your dick hanging out like that.

Crunch

I think a bit of it also may be that if you play a guy with a giant dick, you're automatically sort of known as the guy with the giant dick (like Marky Mark). Makes sense his name would come up a lot here.

Take Care

agreed

S

SirConcis

Thomas Jane has a very masculine body with blond hair blue eyes. Very desirable whether your a female or homosexual. But that does not mean that he is bi, gay or whatever.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
It said it was based on the Robert Maplethorpe photo..............in the original photo the guy is black. I'm sure if you Google it it would come up it pretty famous.

S

SirConcis

As a reference, in Deep Blue Sea, Jane is seen in his dive suit and shows no evidence of having such a large flaccid penis.

Some guys manage to stay pointing down well into the erection process. But at this size, it is more than just fluffed up a bit.