Thong underwear

D_Dong_Ho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know a lot of people on here may not like it, but I took the plunge of ordering some HOM thong underwear.

And I fucking love it! It's the Freddy Nature thong (what a mouthful!) in white.

I love to wear it under my jeans, but I also sometimes slip a pair of normal briefs/trunks/boxers over the top (I have an underwear fetish!)

I love being able to feel the string digging in my hole - so hot.

It's so sexy, I've just ordered the black one too!

Anyway, enjoy!

Attachments

Reactions: hammfire

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can't really say a thong is my chosen choice of underwear. I did get bought an Hom thong. Tried it out but found it a but uncomfortable. Perhaps I hould try it again. Great pics

D_Dong_Ho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the reply mate. I don't think it feels uncomfortable per se, it's just I'm always aware that I have it on (and that is a major turn on, like a little sexy secret for myself).

jockeyck

Just Browsing
Media
I love thongs. They definitely take time to get used to, but once you take them off, you'll miss the constant stimulation on your perenium. I have a few pairs of the CK body thong. They are very comfortable and have a larger pouch than you would think.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can't really say a thong is my chosen choice of underwear. I did get bought an Hom thong. Tried it out but found it a but uncomfortable. Perhaps I hould try it again. Great pics

Hahaha! I'm assuming that when you said "found it a but uncomfortable", you meant to say "bit"... that's a great freudian slip. :tongue: Made me giggle.

Personally, I think thongs CAN look sexy on men... I usually prefer boxer briefs, though...

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i dont know how people can wear thongs, i'd constintly be picking the string out of my ass all day:frown1:

maikai61

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am so here with you Fire-have tried to "like" them but there is no way I could say that I enjoy the sensation of that string. I like the idea of being almost naked but I prefer to go commando than fight that string all day!