Thong

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do any of your guys wear thong underwear? My wife found some in the mens section for me and Ive been wearing them for years now. They are actually comfortable and love wearing them alot more than regular briefs. Jusr wondering if anyone else does too?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
still wearing briefs..or comando..THONG...maybe if you have the body for it...looks too painful...are you cut like young long and lean??

Reactions: bluebird700

pcbeachboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do any of your guys wear thong underwear? My wife found some in the mens section for me and Ive been wearing them for years now. They are actually comfortable and love wearing them alot more than regular briefs. Jusr wondering if anyone else does too?
Yep all the time. Love the way they look and feel. It takes time to figure our which brand and fabric, etc feels best on you.

Attachments

Reactions: Rlbell420

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a couple of thongs but I can't wear one for long before the fabric between my buttocks starts to chafe and I have to rip it off. Jock strap's better with a strap under each buttock instead. I still like the look of a thong - particularly on a girl. That look of thong showing above jeans :rolleyes: Mmmm. I know it's kind of been done to death, like pierced belly buttons, but it still gives me the horn.

Reactions: fixer69xxx

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a couple of pairs of thongs/g-string.
Only one is a normal type while all the others are more on the kinky side type. Such as mesh/see through at the front or very slim straps not he sides etc.
I only really wear them though when I'm in my super horny moods lol.