Thongs and g-strings are a pain!

Fista56

Just Browsing
Media
When you cant find what you want that is.. I think thongs are comfy but i cant find exactly what i want in one.

First off i HATE wide waisted thongs, g-strings, ect.. But thats all that i can find made for menand when i wear womens thongs my balls hang out sometimes.

Where can i find some mens g-strings exactly like these but with a bigger front area for my package? Preferably made out of cotton.

Ice Ice Baby Thong

Mod Squad Thong

Please and thank you!

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop buying women's thongs and buy some men's thongs. Women thongs won't fit men very well. Get a male thong with a real pouch.

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stop buying women's thongs and buy some men's thongs. Women thongs won't fit men very well. Get a male thong with a real pouch.

I think that's exactly what he's looking for...why don't you give him some input instead of trolling. I would try a HOM plume; sounds like what you are looking for.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Fista56

Just Browsing
Media
Trolling???? How did you read any trolling in my comment? It was just a plain fact, stated simply. There are a ton of other threads discussing thongs and as I have stated in others, I'm a big fan of Dore thongs. ' and 6' 4',3' Moderate Bikinis, Low cut very low Thongs items in Men's MICRO Sexy Swimwear by DORE store on eBay!

Perhaps you are reading things that are not there.
Hmm, some of them look alright but it looks like the only sizes they have are medium and i am a 34 waist, but i also like clothes to fit a little snug so ill usually go for a small. Also pretty expensive.. I might give one a try.

the 2xist y back thong, perhaps a little wider waistband than you want, but definately built for comfort-love mine.
2xist Essential Y-Back Thong (White or Black) | 2xist | Shop by Brand | Store | Mgender.com Ltd
other options
http://www.figleaves.com/uk/nsf/qwise...=&gender=
Yes the 2xist one is a bit thick for me but i do like the FGL and HOM ones. I have seen them before but was a little deterred by the price. For 2 FGL Fashion 2pack String (1 black 1 red) and a Hom Plume 2 pack of G-strings (black) it turns out to be $100.00 US Dollars with standard shipping. six G-strings for 100 bucks! Even if i buy just one 2pack, its 37 dollars.. They are so perfect though, haha.

It really sucks how girls have literally TONS of underwear at their fingertips for pennies compared to men. Thank you for the replies everyone! Does anyone know where i might find some stuff like this but cheaper?

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You might take a look at the Prevail Sports.com range - they have a very extensive thong g string choice - and also gear at SkinzSwimwear has some pretty nice stuff too.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm, some of them look alright but it looks like the only sizes they have are medium and i am a 34 waist, but i also like clothes to fit a little snug so ill usually go for a small. Also pretty expensive.. I might give one a try.

Yes the 2xist one is a bit thick for me but i do like the FGL and HOM ones. I have seen them before but was a little deterred by the price. For 2 FGL Fashion 2pack String (1 black 1 red) and a Hom Plume 2 pack of G-strings (black) it turns out to be $100.00 US Dollars with standard shipping. six G-strings for 100 bucks! Even if i buy just one 2pack, its 37 dollars.. They are so perfect though, haha.

It really sucks how girls have literally TONS of underwear at their fingertips for pennies compared to men. Thank you for the replies everyone! Does anyone know where i might find some stuff like this but cheaper?

i do see what you mean, in uk we can pick up all kinds of mens underwear including thongs on markets, not labels but much more realistically priced(£2-£3) don't know if you'd have an equivalent .

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight