Thongs as regular underwear

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Joined
Apr 3, 2006
Posts
1,377
Media
49
Likes
4,013
Points
568
Location
Barnsley, England, United Kingdom
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gender
Male
I don't usually wear any underwear, but if i do it's a thong.
If planning on going to gym or anywhere i would be changing i would go commando can;t imagine putting on/taking off thong in public area.

just wonder how many guys wear thongs as everyday underwear no matter what or when?

Usually any pictures are of guys who wear them for more sexual/kinky reasons not just cos thats what they wear.

I am only talking about mens thongs not men wearing womens underwear.
btw, pics welcome lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted18464931
I wear Joe Boxer thongs everyday. Very comfortable and wear them to the gym as well.
People have seen me in them and don's comment.. But some ask are they comfortable ..I say yes and I wear them for the support.
 
I wear Joe Boxer thongs everyday. Very comfortable and wear them to the gym as well.
People have seen me in them and don's comment.. But some ask are they comfortable ..I say yes and I wear them for the support.

cool, I can honestly say i not seen a guy casually in thong, and believe me I've looked
 
I wear thongs regulary too. Also wear them on a night out. Most guys who have seen me in them say it turns them on.

good to hear, but i think the body the thong is on may have something to do with turning them on,
love the pics too
 
I think if you are a sexy dude you'll look good in them- but you should be prepared for guys to stare and ask questions if they are gutsy enough to talk to you instead of just scoping you out... that being said, they're just uncommon, not inappropriate or "wrong." If you like them, wear your thong confidently and be proud, just as you normally freeball. Masculinity is what you make it, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted18464931
I have exclusively worn thongs for probably the last four years. The comfort level is incredible. And I am straight, so I don't do this as a gay seductive measure or anything. Admittedly, I am hesitant to strip down to my underwear, but that notwithstanding, I cannot imagine going back to anything but thongs. The key is getting something with a pouch big enough for you. It will take testing, but I've most enjoyed JM Skinz, Intymen, and Andrew Christiansen thongs for comfort wear. I also have quite a few N2N, but find the "lifting" mechanism leaves me sore at the end of the day. Clever is very nice but are virtually pouchless...and if you have much of anything at all you want to stuff into your thong then those will not be comfortable all day long.
 
I wear thongs as every day underwear and swimwear. I don't own any other kind of underwear. I've worn them in front of my female doctor, chiropractor, massage therapists, physiotherapists, and other medical personnel. It's no big deal.
 
Some years ago I tried wearing thongs for almost a year, mainly to avoid underwear lines under linen pans or similar.Didn't find them more confortable than regular underwear....Now I freeball 24/7, so the lines problem is no longer so.LuiS
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gzane85