Thongs, bikinis, and jocks?

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Guys what type of underwear, from the ones mention in the title do you wear, and why do you wear it/them? What types do you wear that aren't mentioned (boxer, boxer briefs, briefs), and why?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bikinis, never, they don't hold my stuffthongs, hardly ever, can't stand the string riding my butt crackjocks, love them, wore them in college for sports, love how they frame my butt

Trinnium

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm a boxer briefs kinda guy. I like how they're tighter than regular boxers (you don't get that slightly upsetting sound as you run down the stairs :tongue:) and how good people look in them.

Maybe it's just my age range sort of thing, but they're not far off a turn on for me, they look so good on other younger lads like me.

As for thongs and the like, I don't mind a thong, though I generally wear them as like comedy-value over-the-trousers kind of halloween costumes.

But that's just me :)

smithcd1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear a thong sometimes because I like the feel of the back rubbing my ass and I wear briefs because I like people looking at my large bulge

Reactions: deleted18464931

jonboy239

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Briefs here

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer commando, even on an 8º F day like today. If I'm going to be wearing white shorts or pants, I'll wear Polo boxer briefs. They are light, non-restrictive and look hot! Free-balling is definitely my preference though. Used to wear bikini briefs that held me so right but they wore out and never found any others that Fit the same. I have a thong that I bought on a vacation to Costa Rica with a GF. A buddy went too and we showed up on the beach in our thongs to show off for the girls. Too funny. I actually ended up being naked on those beaches for that whole glorious week. I need a return visit.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I prefer commando, even on an 8º F day like today. If I'm going to be wearing white shorts or pants, I'll wear Polo boxer briefs. They are light, non-restrictive and look hot! Free-balling is definitely my preference though. Used to wear bikini briefs that held me so right but they wore out and never found any others that Fit the same. I have a thong that I bought on a vacation to Costa Rica with a GF. A buddy went too and we showed up on the beach in our thongs to show off for the girls. Too funny. I actually ended up being naked on those beaches for that whole glorious week. I need a return visit.

Cool dude. You ever feel anxious when you free ball out in public, like someone will find out? How does/did the thong feel? Bet being nude on the beach in costa rica felt nice. Everyone else do nude too?