Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like food4thought, I have all three including a bunch of posing pouches or cod pieces (see one of my albums for my collection). In 501's, however, I'm always commando.

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys what type of underwear, from the ones mention in the title do you wear, and why do you wear it/them? What types do you wear that aren't mentioned (boxer, boxer briefs, briefs), and why?

Boxer briefs during the day (working, going out, etc...)
Jock thongs at the gym

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wear everything except standard boxer briefs. I love the smaller euro trunk style that has a pouch, I love my briefs of all sorts including the Cin2U no-shows with the pouch that makes a huge bulge, I like boxers under jeans sometimes for the the show off factor and to let the boys breathe, commando is fun with old ratty cargo short that have holes off in them. Thongs are good with my dress pants, since my ass looks great with that combo. Don't own any jocks yet but I'm gonna get some for sure.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I wear everything except standard boxer briefs. I love the smaller euro trunk style that has a pouch, I love my briefs of all sorts including the Cin2U no-shows with the pouch that makes a huge bulge, I like boxers under jeans sometimes for the the show off factor and to let the boys breathe, commando is fun with old ratty cargo short that have holes off in them. Thongs are good with my dress pants, since my ass looks great with that combo. Don't own any jocks yet but I'm gonna get some for sure.

Cool that you wear thongs, how many pairs u got? Colors/brands? I've heard the Bike brand for jocks is good.

D

deleted436524

I've worn only jocks since high school. I do go commando alot though in the summer.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am straight and pretty much only wear thongs. The support is incredible and you can't even tell you're wearing anything at all. People talk about not wanting the string there, but you don't pull them all the way up into your crack such that they give you a wedgie. The JM Skinz is the best I've found. Holds my 7.5" firmly in place and I can't even tell that I'm wearing anything. The one problem with some thongs I've found is that, at least in size small, they tend not to completely cover my cock, but JM Skinz and N2N's do a great job at each. JM SKinz is the more manly of the two though.

Furthermore, I do everything in mine- I sleep in them, I play sports in them, run in them and wear them to work. I used to be embarrassed about them, but now I'm not at all because they feel so natural I couldn't imagine not wearing a thong...plus the bulge is great- the only time I go commando is when I wear skinny jeans because I like the look of the outline of my cock in them...

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mmm delectable topic
i thought you were giving away free samples of Thong wearing Jock, s in Bikini,s..
naaaah leave off the bikini,s
enz
oohh i go bareback .. well commando i think they call it
used to be plain ole underwear, then boxers for a while but now NOTHING..cheaper..> ha

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
btw
fr any underwear fetish,ers..?
(of course some smartass lpsg policeman will come on and say its NOT a fetish...who gives a fck)
i had a partner (male) for 8 years .. into WHITE JOCKEYs..all & any type of WHITE Jockeys
Only wore them once ..and i inherited them after that (of course i was paying for 2/3rd,s of the stuff)
anyway literally suitcases full..
(days of go to Sydney-buy cheap suitcase bag thingy,s..and they end up full of white jockeys..?) ha true
friday nights were the worst .. arrive home with..at least 1/2 a dozen packets..
and its not the sort of item you can readily give away' (folk are not very keen on 2nd hand underwear- wonder why? ha)
had to throw them away in the end..got ridiculous the amount of em lying around
pphheeeew i have got a headache now .. thinking about it
enz
--sorry Op fr the hijack..wont happen again..hah