Thongs, bikinis, and jocks?

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my favorite is a brief. I've got lots of variety of styles and colors. Thongs just aren't comfortable for me. I like a snug low-rise brief, preferably red, but any color will do. Jocks are for the gym.

TX_Cowboy

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've worn boxer briefs for years. Recently my wife found some low rise bikini briefs that I really like. I occasionally wear a thong around the house cause they look great under a pair of N2N sheer pants.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anymore I am thongs only- there's nothing as comfortable and i like the feeling that they are a little risque- wearing a nicely fitting suit with a thong underneath is the absolute best. I recommend JM Skinz as the best I've found- I like the lift effect of N2N as they make a great bulge, but they can be a little dainty- the Skinz are much more masculine i think

Also, I used to hide them afriad what girlfriends would think, but now i am very open about them because i'm no longer ashamed and were it allowed i would totally wear them on the beach or in front of other people, i even wear them to the gym regularly

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
All kinds of underwear. Or sometimes none. Usually microfiber briefs (panties)when I want minimal support, sometimes boxers when I'm sleeping or not doing anything active, boxerbriefs when I want a bit more support and they might be exposed, jockstrap for the gym, commando with loose shorts in the summer. Choosing the right underwear for the occasion makes a big difference in how I feel. I couldn't possibly wear just one kind.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Well, i went and bought some Life jockey bikinis. Size small. Thing is, the pair im wearing right now, feels somewhat to really tight. Anyone whose got these kind of uw, do yours feel the same way? I am a size small, so dont know why theyd feel tight. I got the regular waistband, not the string.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
Hey, me too. I was 17 when I had to hide my first thong under all of my regular underwear. Now I wear thongs almost on a daily basis. I'm looking for other thong wearers for friendship.

Sorry this is a little late in quoting, responding. Did your parents ever find your thong(s)? If they did, what was their reaction? If they hadnt, how in the heck did you keep em from finding out?

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unico briefs and boxer briefs.... have a nice collection of jocks for the summer time. Thongs sometimes, Papi or 2Xist are in the collection. I have found Unico to be the most supportive underwear ever.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So for anyone who likes a wide strap in the back for your thongs, I just got two pair of N2N Mojave thongs and they're my new favorites. Incredibly comfortable, wide strap, big pouch with lift, and really cheap as they're on sale for $10 on the website.

hairyjockwla

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone have, have had, or dont have a RIPS white jockstrap? Where'd u buy it from, what u like/dont like about it? What instances/scenarios do u wear it in?
You're talking about the Y-back jock they sell, right? I got one at Marshalls years ago, but I still see them for sale in the underwear department. I bought it because it was cheap and figured I'd give it a try, but it wasn't really my thing YMMV. I prefer the standard jockstrap.