Thongs for hung studs?

hungone: I'd be curious if there are any of you who have found thongs that fit comfortably?

8isenuf: I've worn a few for my partner, and they never fit, as soon as I get mildly exicted then the level of 'fallout' becomes ridiculous
;D

HotRodRich69: lol......i've never worn a thong,but there is this powderpuff football game,where the dudes are cheerleaders,and i did it last year,and i wanna do it again this year,and i've been thinking of wearing a thong,maybe this is sumthin 2 think bout,i mean hey look @ the pyramid....o shit look @ that cock! lol

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Parks makes a good line of thongs. I bought one last year, which I don't have the syle number for anymore, damn. It has a nice large pouch (even in the "small" size) with a lot of elasticity for expansion. The problem I have found is that often to get a large enough pouch I have to go to the large or extra large size, which is too big in the waist.

One of the problems I have with buying thongs is not being able to try them on first to see if they are big enough. I can usually tell by appearence, but it helps to have something like a softball with me to make sure it is large enough.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I never understood the point. Then again, I've hated briefs for as long as I can remember -- too tight, constraining. I think the "support" bit is valid, but that's why I've got the Joe Boxers boxer briefs. Anything else isn't worth the time or the money...

...or having my ass gawked at either. :)

jimbob: I wear a female thong. These are very comfortable and my girlfriend loves stroking it. Get the right size though.

spandex_bulge_wi: Wow, DMW.... I didn't know you were so talented. Ever thought of providing your seamster services for a price???

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
¡Gracias for the vote of confidence, Jon! The only real problem making thongs for someone else is the fitting ... you'd have to be here in person for me to make the pattern. I've made thongs for some of the other dancers and realise that every big dick is different and a generic thong just doesn't work for us big dudes.

stlmale: makes a very soft and comfortable mans thong that would accomodate most anyone. I think they are only white cotton, but the material is very thin and very stretchable, with a 32 inch waist and a nine inch erect penis, I wear a 32 (or a Medium) in this thong and do so comfortably. Not only will it fit, it truly feels as if you are wearing nothing, the most comfortable garment I am aware of of any type.

stlmale: Screwed that up, that is CALVIN KLEIN who makes the comfortable thong that I just posted the message about.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I never hear anybody else comment about the thong strap that runs along the ass crack, but it irritates the heck out of me - I find that I'm constantly adjusting the thing.

I just can't get used to the sensation. Kind of like getting used to that thing between the toes on thong sandals, but in a more sensitive place. :-[

Pecker

fitdude: I like thongs if the crack piece is a string. I like the way a thong "packages" my package. ;D CK, RIPS, 2xist all make them. Find one that has the stretch you need. You will like it.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
My equivalent of "swallowing" the rear strap of a thong is the rear straps of my jock, when it is pulled up as fully as it needs to be, digging into me just below my backside .. making it stand out even more than it does already.

Although one or two people (women ;)) have commented favourably on the profile thus created, I found it more comfortable to get the company who make them to lengthen the straps a little.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My brother tells me that his wife bought him a thong for an early gift one Christmas. She insisted he wear it to a party - she liked the way his bulge showed in it. He hated the damned thing but promised to wear it under his corduroys to make her happy.

After the party his wife was livid. My brother is a freeballer/boxers guy and, since his bulge looked much the same as usual (down his left leg instead of bunched up as in a thong) she just knew he had broken his promise.

When they got to the bedroom he dropped his pants to show her he had, indeed, worn the thong....

Backwards. :p

Pecker