Thongs for hung studs?

14x8thck: :D :p I found a place for very hot and sexy Thongs thanx to the other half of The LPSG. They are accomidating and I can put all of my junk in each poch. They are well made and ahve four styles and avariety of colors plus some hot hung models. Look on the enhanced thongs @ HILLCRESTSWIM.com I use them as jocks, swim wear and underwear. Great stuff and the poches can fit almost anyone. I got in withno problem. And best of all shows a hot bulge and it is contained. Good luck anyone else no of anywhere?

clubthongs: www.HillcrestSwim.com is now offering Rio Back Bikinis for hung guys in it's "Specialty Beachwear" section and contour shorts for endowed men in it's "Active Wear Section".

James249620002000: I saw an article in Esquire magazine yesterday about a thong which makes the bulge really prominent and helps those of us who are growers not show-ers have a pronounced bulge.

The web site is http://store.yahoo.com/lavieenrose-ca/frames.html

When you get there, click on the button for men. The thong will be the first item to come up on the men's site.

Esquire claims that it really enhances a bulge.

neverontop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think this is an interested thread for me. I thought about getting into thongs but I never seen any that look comfortable. I don't think I can walk around with a string in my ass.