thongs in the frat, WTF???

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I posted this in a thread a few weeks ago. But thought, WTF, I'll re-use it and go ahead, madame, yell at me. :lol:

A metrosexual is a clotheshorse wrapped around a dandy fused with a narcissist. Like soccer star David Beckham, who has been known to paint his fingernails, the metrosexual is not afraid to embrace his feminine side. Why "metrosexual"? The metro- (city) prefix indicates this man's purely urban lifestyle, while the -sexual suffix comes from "homosexual," meaning that this man, although he is usually straight, embodies the heightened aesthetic sense often associated with certain types of gay men.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jonb, you sound like just my kind of guy then! (swoons)

kinkguy, with that avatar, you can multi-post all you want.

Orca, Beckham might be cute, but there's only one "perfect being" around here.

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I understand it, a metrosexual guy might be one who does a little mroe in teh grooming department. He might be one who keeps up with the latest cultural fads a bit more (clothing especially). He might be one who exemplifies an almost anal-retentive quality in a str8 guy.

That said....alas, I'm not a metrosexual. I'm about as jeans and t shirt as you can get. Aside from daily showers, brushing my teeth and keeping my room working-clean...I'm just not hip enough to be a metrosexual (not that there's anything wrong with that - as Seinfeld once said).

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jul 21 2004, 06:17 PM
although he is usually straight, embodies the heightened aesthetic sense often associated with certain types of gay men.
I am certainly no metrosexual....BUT, couldn't the straight guys have come up with something original...of their own. Geez, I liked beeing queer before it was so flippin' popular. :lol: :D ;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'd arm-wrestle you for him, but with those biceps, you'd win! How about sharing? (I learned about that in school)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
KinkGuy:
Um, who invented chaps?

DMW and Mme. Z:
If I ever have one leg in New Orleans and one in Cincinnati, I'll give you a call. ;)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 23 2004, 06:16 PM
KinkGuy:
Um, who invented chaps?

I have no idea, but it was obviously someone who loved mens butts and bulges. :wub: There are western chaps for riding (which are the originals created to protect you on the range), motorcycle chaps...same thing. And the chaps I wear, which are created purely for sex! Chaps for the Leather S/m life usually zip on the inside leg instead of the outside (black only!) which won't work on a hot motorcycle! ;)

Uhmm, why do you ask? Did I miss something? :unsure:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, originally chaps were derivative of Lakota leggings. (Hey, thongs were derivative of the other article of clothing men wore on their lower bodies, if you know what I mean and I think you do. But we were smart enough to leave a little slack so it would be adjustable.) Basically the leggings were useful for protecting against certain grasses which if they grow high enough start to sting as they tuch your lower leg.

Who invented them? Inktomi, of course. ;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Jul 24 2004, 12:16 AM
KinkGuy:
Um, who invented chaps?

DMW and Mme. Z:
If I ever have one leg in New Orleans and one in Cincinnati, I'll give you a call. ;)
Jonb- Damn, your legs must be as long as your...oh nevermind. Why not just make a cross-country adventure of it?

I make chaps for strippers all the time- not good for protection of anything but advertising.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Madame, keep on and you are going to get that man!

I am not certain if I would like to see a guy in thongs. With that being said, obvoiusly I have not been pivvy to such a sighting. I personally think that would take away from the package or the excitement of what is going to come next.

I need more experiences- I must be a bore. :(

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 19 2004, 08:05 AM
Oh, absolutely! I thought metrosexual WAS the middle ground between moron and flaming queen.
MZ:

You are the greatest! I read your message and am looking for a workshop on stifling belches as we speak!!

Eyemready

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by eyemready+Jul 30 2004, 11:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (eyemready @ Jul 30 2004, 11:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jul 19 2004, 08:05 AM
Oh, absolutely&#33; I thought metrosexual WAS the middle ground between moron and flaming queen.
MZ:

You are the greatest&#33; I read your message and am looking for a workshop on stifling belches as we speak&#33;&#33;

Eyemready [/b][/quote]
Good, then my work here is done&#33; :lol: :p

Back to the topic, I love a guy in a thong&#33; I think it&#39;s sexy looking to accentuate the bulge, and seeing the butt&#39;s not bad either. Dunno if it&#39;s a metrosexual thing or not, but it works for me.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 30 2004, 12:18 PM
Back to the topic, I love a guy in a thong&#33; I think it&#39;s sexy looking to accentuate the bulge, and seeing the butt&#39;s not bad either. Dunno if it&#39;s a metrosexual thing or not, but it works for me.
Jock straps do the job, sometimes even better. And aren&#39;t quite as "metro" as a thong. If I&#39;m going to have my butt crack flossed, there had better be an orgasm involved. :lol:

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HEY KG&#33;

I gotta agree with your statement about &#39;STRAPS&#39; coz they are way hotter than a THONG. Chicks wear THONGS but only dudes can wear a &#39;STRAP&#39;&#33;&#33;&#33;

There&#39;s somethin&#39; about seein&#39; an ass framed with a &#39;STRAP&#39; that gets me STR8 UP in a heartbeat&#33;&#33;&#33; UUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM&#33;&#33; :p :p :p

overshot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think there needs to be a term in between hetero- and metrosexual. For the straight man who isn&#39;t labeled as "gay" as a metrosexual but more groomed than your average heterosexual? Think metero sexual without the insanely expensive shoes and no nail doing. demimetero, quasihetero?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, most heteros are in-between. Few are total neanderthals, and few are metrosexuals. It&#39;s the same as how few gay men are flaming queens and few are hyper-macho.