Thongs On Guys??

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On women, I find them HOT and extremely sexy.

On guys, it's just a turnoff for me. No matter how muscular, hard bodied, or otherwise sexy he would be in any other circumstance.

I have to agree with you. I like a guy in hipsters or something. Being a [secret] massive fan of the ass hanging out the back of jeans look, I am not sure it would work with a thong either lol.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess this is mainly geared towards the bi guys, or at least those that can look at either gender and recognize their sexy attributes :wink:

Ok, so hypothetically, we're talking about the type of person you find visually attractive....

Do you find thongs attractive?

On women, I find them HOT and extremely sexy.

On guys, it's just a turnoff for me. No matter how muscular, hard bodied, or otherwise sexy he would be in any other circumstance.
totally agree with u. women sexy, dont like them on men. feel the same with clogs.

bigluv123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ryan1984 and bignbubbly. You two can totally wear thongs. Bignbubbly, you have the ass for it. Ryan1984 tight and lean. Jesus, were you stuffing it all into a women's thong??? That must have been a real feat. I've tried Calvin, 2xist and a couple of other brands. You just need to make sure that the back strap is not too narrow or it can lead to problems. Does feel kind of sexy though. Honestly, my attitude is that it does highlight the ass and the smaller pouches on them can make you look huge. If you like them, do it. It's your body, if you got it., flaunt it.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thongs and G-strings are all I wear. Love the feel of them and they keep me supported so well up front. I think they are all sexy to hell, and I love them on women too. My chiropractors and massage therapists have seen me in most of my thongs and G's and they seem to love them too.

Reactions: LovePico

GeeString

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thongs and G-strings are all I wear. Love the feel of them and they keep me supported so well up front. I think they are all sexy to hell, and I love them on women too. My chiropractors and massage therapists have seen me in most of my thongs and G's and they seem to love them too.
Amen. I do ocassionaly wear boxer briefs, but for the most part, thongs and g's. :)

iluvmm2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thongs is all I wear. So far I have 47 pairs and I hope to get three more soon. I am a bottom guy and I take great care of my ass... I know men's reactions to thongs are not always positive but after a few nights together they ended up loving them. I'd love to meet other thong wearers

pacman1062

Experimental Member
Media
While I am not terribly happy with my body image (have a lot of weight I need to drop), I have been told by several ladies that I have a really cute ass. OK, as long as they are happy. LOL.

I prefer to go commando, just for comfort, but, when I wear underwear it is; Low/NoShow brief, Bikini or Thong. Yep...a big guy in a thong. Well, I don't wear it for appearance or show off. Only person likely to know is the woman that I am with. So, by the time she knows I'm wearing a thong we are taking it off anyway. The point is, I find them very comfortable. Well, I don't wear them if they aren't comfortable. LOL. Different brands fit differently. Not all are created equal.

So, unless you are talking about a thong in public (like a swimsuit) I really don't think anyone should blanket say...."Not on a man". My underwear is mine. I wear it for comfort, fit, modesty (whatever)....it is not an advertisment of some sort. If I were out in pubic in my underwear, then it would not be a thong. LOL.

Just my $.02

D

deleted4499

i hate thongs on guys, give me a pair of boxer briefs any day!!

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like guys in briefs if they have the body for it. Otherwise (and for myself) boxer briefs are most appealing.

What about Jake Gyllenhaal in Jarhead tho? His dancing in undies scene wouldn't have been so good without a thong. (Or was that G-String).