Thongs On Guys??

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Countryguy63, Apr 15, 2010.

1. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I met a guy who wore a thong and it was the biggest turn off ever. I prefer briefs or boxers personally.

2. facetious8

facetious8 New Member

if the body is nice and the ass is right for it, then yes, they're very sexy. i think women look better in them, but when you find the right body, a guy can look as good and better in one

3. SR_borntolook3

SR_borntolook3 New Member

Thongs for guys are very comfortable if you get them in the right size. I just started to wear them in the mid 90's. I found them to be quite comfortable. It was just like wearing my jockstrap, but without the straps under my asscheeks. I think that what I am hearing from a lot of you is the fear that you might like them,and that you are not sure of what you will look like to others wearing them. Gay, straight,bisexual,or whatever lable that is tagged to ones phsyce, no one should ever let someone else's opinion determine what they think of themselves,or for that matter what they have chosen to wear. The ones that are protesting the most,are the ones with no knowledge,or experience,but yet have the most to say about everything. I think that both male and female bodies when properly maintained are hot as hell. By all means,put thongs over those hot asses of yours........both genders.

4. bignbubbly

bignbubbly Member

I love to wear thongs every now and then. I think I can pull them off too ;). Check out my gallery and tell me what you think

5. schs1977

schs1977 New Member

I depends on the lady or the guy. If a lady has a nice butt, then OK. I think a guy would have to have a nice butt also.

6. Daisy

Gold Member

A loooong time ago I knew this guy who was in a metal band, had the long hair and all that. We were drinking one night and this guy took off his jeans and must have forgotten he was wearing a thong because the girls in the room went "eewwwwww" Thongs on guys...yes. The ultimate turn OFF :)

7. rjthongs

Gold Member

I am a big time thong wearer. They are my normal, everyday underwear. I think if the guy is hot so are thongs on his ass.

8. bluebird700

bluebird700 Active Member

Albums:
    i luv to wear thongs too

male and female

9. AdamHenry

AdamHenry Active Member

I agree 100%. The thong was originally designed for men years ago for support. Not to be sexy. Young men would pose for art classes wearing this item. It was called a posing strap. Showed off muscle definition but covered the genitals. Another form of thong is the Japanese fundoshi made from a cloth. they too were used for support not for being sexy.

I wear them support when working out, or on a hot day, more ventilation. If you see me in one, it's right before I take it off. I prefer them over jock straps, been wearing them since I was 22 years old. I'm 44 now. Not everyday, but enough.

10. Adam2

Adam2 New Member

Albums:
    I love thongs on women, but for men - at least to me - it's a no go

11. hairyjockwla

hairyjockwla Member

I'm not a big fan of thongs on guys, I'd much prefer to see a man in a jockstrap. However I came across this pic on Tumblr the other day and think it's super hot.

Attached Files:

12. OneHungryMouth

I wear thongs every day. I prefer black for daily wear. White for "special occassions". :wink:

What's not to like about this view? White silk thong.

Attached Files:

#92 OneHungryMouth, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  13. wappingite

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Whenever I see a thong on a guy, I get a vision of the 1983 Elton John video for 'I'm Still Standing'. A thong is just incomplete without body paint. ;-)

14. D_Telly_Fonebill

D_Telly_Fonebill Account Disabled

I love thongs and with that being said I wear them. Yes, my body isn't perfect but so be it. There is no perfect body. There will be opinions on both sides of this just like there are with running tights on men. I wear those to when I go jogging during the cold months of the year. I have had others make comments and I just ignore them. At least I am the one out exercising instead of sitting on my ass doing nothing. There will always be opposition so wear what you like and are comfortable in. It's your life!

15. bcreek

bcreek Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I'll wear them if the person I am with likes them. It is about them.

16. chubbyjockstrap

chubbyjockstrap Active Member

Albums:
    I love them. Especially if they belong to another guy that has sent me them after wearing ;)

17. thonglife2010

thonglife2010 Member

Die-hard thong wearer here. Both underwear and swimwear.

18. muscleinathong

muscleinathong Active Member

Albums:
    Ditto thonglife2010 - thongs all the time!

19. OneHungryMouth

Ditto. Well, except for swim wear. They would not be considered appropriate here where I live. Only seen one on a lady at a lake in the 11 years I've lived here. Now in CA it is an entirely different matter.

20. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great photo... you tan line is hot, would like to see you in the thongs that made that line... :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted