Thongs

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
What do you think about thongs for a 26 year old guy in good shape? I wore thongs for about a year at 18/19, but boxer briefs since then. Thinking of switching back to the thongs, but wondering what people's perception of that choice would be. I'm bi, so answers from both guys and gals welcome.

rips jock - Google Search

Try this, Marshalls or Tjmaxx.

thonglife

Experimental Member
Media
Personally, I love wearing thong underwear and swimwear but its not my only choice. I also wear briefs, boxer briefs and bikinis. There is a style for every occasion and mood. With thongs, its important to get the right cut and style comfortable for you. Some people like them, some don't. In particular, if you are fit with a tight body, thongs will look great on you.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I am a total jockstrap advocate, but I can't say the same for thongs, which always look girly to me and like something a lame-ass female stripper would wear. Go for real men's underwear: white briefs or a jock.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Intymen is my new favorite brand. Clever would be incredible if the pouch was bigger because the back of them are the absolute best. The mesh clever is pretty good because the pocket is a little more elastic than the others. Dying to buy the Intymen Sport thong though...right now I just have the Swing Enhance. I like the wider almost Brazilian cut of the back of both of these. There is literally nothing as good as wearing a thong...

rrewards

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with eric above. I've work thongs off and on for more than 20 years and love them. I've also got a jock strap and enjoy wearing it and want more thongs and jocks especially in the hot weather. I have other underwear but prefer the thongs and jocks

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you like them, and they suit you -then wear them.
i think a good body in a mans thong looks good.
i usually don't wear underwear, but if i do it's a narrow sided brief or thong or fashion jock. can't cope with all thefabric that boxers bring, plus they're very warm.(get sweaty before you want to)

Ixra

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love 'em. They're comfortable and I like how they feel around my dick.

So where do you go to buy new ones? They generally don't sell men's thongs in stores, and some of the online retailers can get pretty pricey...

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am with the others on saying go with thongs, with you are comfortable with it, it is legal to wear in areas you want to wear them, and you have a body for them. Warning, not all thongs are the same, Get one that fits you comfortablly, with ample size pouch for all your stuff. If I can't be naked or freeballing, I got some thongs I like wearing, along with some others around here.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you like them and you have the body for it I say go for it. Much better looking on a young fit guy than boxers.

I agree with you ...I have noticed that guys in general wear boxers that are to big. if your going to wear boxers, get the correct size.
If you want to wear thongs...do it!!!!

Reactions: PatrickWI

Ixra

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I buy mine from Mens Underwear & Swimwear | Mensuas | Bikini, Brief, Thong, Jockstrap, Microkini i like the joe snyder bulge style myself but just do some google searches and you will find many places if your looking for best price.
I think I've heard of this place before. In the past I've purchased from Undergear, but they're plenty expensive. Freshpair is a pretty affordable site, too.

I generally only wear the stretchy nylon/silk/etc. kind; cotton ones are too constricting and don't feel as nice. I prefer the softer material.

socalanfmodel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always hated briefs. When I switched to boxer briefs and boxers thought I fell in love with the comfortable feeling. Recently I have had to wear thongs for the dancing I do and I love them. I don't like briefs still I've purchased some from calvin klein to see if i like them but nope just sit in my drawer and wear them on days I didn't do my laundry and have nothing else to wear but the thongs i'm leaning towards especially when i wear my tighter work pants I don't like the boxers riding up. decisions decisions. lol

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mmmm would love to see pictures of you in thong...

you should convert to them all time-sounds like you prefer them anyway.

I have always hated briefs. When I switched to boxer briefs and boxers thought I fell in love with the comfortable feeling. Recently I have had to wear thongs for the dancing I do and I love them. I don't like briefs still I've purchased some from calvin klein to see if i like them but nope just sit in my drawer and wear them on days I didn't do my laundry and have nothing else to wear but the thongs i'm leaning towards especially when i wear my tighter work pants I don't like the boxers riding up. decisions decisions. lol

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
some men have the body to wear them, some don't like me. I did try them when I rode bikes with bike shorts. jocks and briefs were uncomfortable. boxers for around the house when having company, otherwise naked. wear whats comfortable for you, even panties can be an option.