Thongs

D

deleted397893

i love wearing thongs just around the house because I love how they feel and how my bulge and butt looks in them, wouldn't dare get caught wearing one in public though lol

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wear a thong under my shorts when I'm working out in the gym - gives me the support I need.

anytime you feel like posting a piture or two of that then feel free,
Fantastic body, pictures and cock in your profile.

What do you think about thongs for a 26 year old guy in good shape? I wore thongs for about a year at 18/19, but boxer briefs since then. Thinking of switching back to the thongs, but wondering what people's perception of that choice would be. I'm bi, so answers from both guys and gals welcome.
Go for it switch back to thongs, hom does some good ones:smile:

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I simply cannot express how much I love wearing thongs. My latest purchases are the Intymen Sport Thong (been wearing blue and now red is in the mail) and Andrew Christiansen Shock Jock thong (its amazing once you take the silly padding out). Personally, I love being seen in them and I wear my thongs to the gym and even when I'm going to sample sales which typically have an open dressing room. Recently i was in a open coed dressing room and just dropped to thongs to try pants on...with gorgeous girls all around me. I figured if they were down to their thongs then why couldn't I?I got a smirk or two, but most were too busy trying clothes on to notice.