thongs

D_Bred Mertz

1st Like
Media
yea i wear them and find them much more comfortable then boxers, give you a snug feeling lol.

but yea there is so much negativeness about guys wearing thongs, why not girls are allowed to wear em why cant guys? does it mean girls arent allowed to wear boxers?

Hotbuns-33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why is it that girls can wear thongs and its sexy but guys wear a thong and your ether gay or a freek:mad: . I love to wear thongs and work damn hard to make sure that I look good in them. I can see being turned off to them when you see a person (male or female for that matter) does not have the body to wear them. I feel sexy when I wear my thong and wearing it motivates me to work hard to stay in shape so I can continue to wear them with pride. When I wear mine to the beach I get mixed reactions from good to bad. Me and my wife were laying out at the beach in South Beach Florida. This is a beach were women are allowed to go topless. So I am laying out, next to my wife, wearing my little red thong (the same one in my avitar), and I decide to get up and go to the water to cool off. As I am walking down to the water, my wife hears a couple of girls that are laying out in their thongs say, " Oh my god that is so gay!, I just can't believe that a guy would wear somthing like that to the beach!". My wife was pissed at them and embarressed also because she does'nt really like me wearing thongs either but she puts up with me wearing them at risque places like south beach because it makes me so happy:biggrin1: . It seems that strait men are not allowed to be risque unless they are stripping at a male strip joint. I like to wear short shorts also and I have the ass to wear them but I can't unless I go to a gay bar because if I wear short shorts any wear else (including the gym) I get stares of distain of I get a bunch of homofobic rednecks that want to kick my ass. :mad:

Nice8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello, all.

Just registered with this site. haven't yet had a chance to fill out the profile, but i'm getting there.

-Chris

flaming infinity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, thongs and gstrings are nice. I just prefer nothing at all. If I want to drool over something, I'd rather see it than just an outline. :biggrin1: