Those really intense orgasms....

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
where you(women) can't hardly be touched for minutes afterward and usually just want to be held.

At least for me, thats a pretty common response by my partners over the years to orgasms reached by oral or vibrator or fingers. Not nearly as common in my experience with an orgasm reached during intercourse.

Do the ladies find that to be their expereince too? Idid do a search but put in the word orgasm and you get a billion hits.

B_ironsoul

Experimental Member
Media
I get those often. Its funny because afterwards I just curl up in a little tiny ball and my muscles jump everytime he tries to touch me. I haven't had much experience with orgasms during intercourse, so I'll leave that one alone.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My orgasm intensity does not affect my clitoral sensitivity at all. I can have a wowzer or one that just fizzles out, but my clit always stays ok to go for more. I have a greedy clitoris :)

x
Honey

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every orgasm requires a recovery period for me, even during intercourse- if only to get my heart back to a stable beat.
The recovery time can vary however, according to how sensitive my clit is. Direct stimulation immediately following orgasm is entirely too intense for me, for at least a minute.
and being held in his arms, for me, is less about the too sensitive genitalia and more about my feelings for him.:smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I get the don't touch thing - I'm shivering wreck and just need a few minutes to relax and breath - Mr.B used to go with that - these days however - he pins me down and rubs me hard and that gives me the most amazing body shaking orgasms - really head to toe and back again hard cumming. It is fucking amazing - seriously try it. If you are anything like me you'll need your partner to be um, insistant in this matter. It's worth it.
:eek: :biggrin1: :eek: :biggrin1: :eek: :biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get so sensitive that I push away my partner. It's one of the reasons I don't have multiples. It gets way too sensitive to the point where it hurts for a few minutes. And by then, I've fallen asleep. :cool:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't report any excessive sensitivity on my part, neither my clit, nor other nether regions are as sensitive as snoozan's or ManlyBanisters'. The recovery I need is more because in some positions, I get really sore thigh and butt muscles, and it hurts like I overdid my training. You can touch me then, but don't expect me to respond with much strength, or wait a few minutes, and we can ride again :biggrin1:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I certainly have that type of orgasm through intercourse, It makes my body shivery and sensitive to touch. I actually find it difficult to orgasm through intercourse, and sometimes find my body going shivery and sensitive without the orgasm during intercourse, usually as a responce to him climaxing. Although I have equally intense orgasms through other means, I never get the shivery sensitive aftermath.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I get so sensitive that I push away my partner. It's one of the reasons I don't have multiples. It gets way too sensitive to the point where it hurts for a few minutes. And by then, I've fallen asleep. :cool:

Oh no! seriously - push through the pain - well maybe it is different, because it isn't really 'pain' for me - it's more that feeling you get at the pit of your stomach when someone scratches a blackboard or your grind/squeak your own teeth by accident- that, only in my clit and orgasm zones (and the back of my head, for some reason :confused: ). But if he brings me off again when I'm in that state it is the most amzing intense orgasms - brings tears to my eyes!!

Do you also get that thing where you kind of half cum again as he pulls out? Even if it's a few minutes later...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh no! seriously - push through the pain - well maybe it is different, because it isn't really 'pain' for me - it's more that feeling you get at the pit of your stomach when someone scratches a blackboard or your grind/squeak your own teeth by accident- that, only in my clit and orgasm zones (and the back of my head, for some reason :confused: ). But if he brings me off again when I'm in that state it is the most amzing intense orgasms - brings tears to my eyes!!

Do you also get that thing where you kind of half cum again as he pulls out? Even if it's a few minutes later...

I think we are genital-twins. Our pussies were separated at birth.

I'll have to try pushing through it, I don't know if I've done that before. You're right, it's not exactly pain. For me I can't describe it as anything other than overstimulation-- it's the same feeling I get if I rub my arm too many times in the same spot the same way, except it's more intense. It's a raw feeling, almost.

I do get that, and I also seem to have a lot more sensation after I have an orgasm than I do before. So, for instance, if I've finished and I've calmed down for a bit, it still feels like I'm having an orgasm even if it's a few miutes later.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think we are genital-twins. Our pussies were separated at birth.
LOL - maybe we should consider a reunion for them :wink:

I'll have to try pushing through it, I don't know if I've done that before. You're right, it's not exactly pain. For me I can't describe it as anything other than overstimulation-- it's the same feeling I get if I rub my arm too many times in the same spot the same way, except it's more intense. It's a raw feeling, almost.

I do get that, and I also seem to have a lot more sensation after I have an orgasm than I do before. So, for instance, if I've finished and I've calmed down for a bit, it still feels like I'm having an orgasm even if it's a few miutes later.

Yup - that sounds familiar.. Mr.B (not the smallest of chaps) literally pinned me down the 1st few times - the overstimulation is so strong I was able to lift him off a couple of times too. But he persevered and now I know the outcome I don't fight back so hard (but it is hard not to). He dosen't do this all the time, but if he's about to cum and he knows I'm having an intense orgasm he holds off, waiting til my orgasm is ebbing off and then stimulates my clit really hard so he gets to cum in to me as I buck and struggle. It gives him a great cum too and mine is fucking mindblowing... I can't recommend it highly enough! Go forth and conquer :biggrin1:

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'm different than what Wyldeguzechase has experienced in his partners then. My strongest orgasms by far is provided through intercourse. Right size, right technique and I'll come repeatedly - to the point where my body stops responding and I collapse into a shivering, smiling puddle of jelly floating on small pink clouds... :D

Yes, then I just want to be held for a while and recover until I'm ready to go for another round.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I'm like that!!!! (It never hurts... just can't be touched afterwards. THEN It hurts!)

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm like that!!!! (It never hurts... just can't be touched afterwards. THEN It hurts!)

I've actually had a girl put her feet on my chest and LAUNCH herself away from me...and then she fell asleep. We didn't have sex again for a week.

That was a good day. :biggrin1: