Those Red Spots

Just Browsing
Media
Those red spots from jelqing too much/too hard won't go away. Has anyone else had trouble with this? I've had these marks for months... What should I do?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those red spots from jelqing too much/too hard won't go away. Has anyone else had trouble with this? I've had these marks for months... What should I do?

The occurence of little red spots are very common. Almost everyone that's done concentrated girth work has had to deal little red spots on the head and shaft of the penis. The spots, known as "petechiae", are the most common "negative" side effect from doing PE. In reality, they're relatively harmless. Why do we get them? Well, they are nothing more than little pinpoint-sized bruises cause by excessive compressing of the penis. As long as the spots don't get any bigger than a pinpoint, you shouldn't even bother worrying about them. Time, massage, and hot wraps/soaks will alleviate them. The occurence of little red spots is very common.

B_hanger

Experimental Member
Media
Stop using jelging? The result of too hard of stretching may cause harder to obtain
erections, especially in later life (when you may desperately need it more).

Just Browsing
Media
the spots have sort of clustered mid-shaft. so it looks like i have a small hickey.

i think i'm going to start really getting on the heated warm up/cool down habit. that really helps prevent injury, right? and maybe reduce spots or loosen up the blotch-o-spots that i have?

i think I'm going to take October off from PE all together and hope for the best ... although i'm afraid i'll lose some of my gains. will i lose them that quickly?

Yawgrimas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take a break. I suspect you might be doing something when you excercise that is causing them to cluster midshaft. Take a months break or until they disappear would be best, but you can still do the massages and warm wrap which might help them disappear. The warm ups and cool downs are for a reason to help protect the penis like with ay excercise, and remember don't over do it as this can cause permanent damage as mentioned above, so you should be doing them.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the spots have sort of clustered mid-shaft. so it looks like i have a small hickey.

i think i'm going to start really getting on the heated warm up/cool down habit. that really helps prevent injury, right? and maybe reduce spots or loosen up the blotch-o-spots that i have?

i think I'm going to take October off from PE all together and hope for the best ... although i'm afraid i'll lose some of my gains. will i lose them that quickly?

Just continue to do your stamina work (kegels, Towel Raises, etc.) and you'll be fine.

Just Browsing
Media
this cluster/bruise thing still hasn't gone away. i don't think i took that whole month off. i've been pretty much back in full swing for a while now.

has anyone used arnica cream? i hear it's a topical cream to help clear up bruising. think it'll help?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've used it and it works well. So does "Butcher's Broom". Liglhtly massaging the area and using hot wraps will help speed healing too.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just got a pair of them today. should i stop my exercise now, till they heal? or just keep on doing what im doing?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just got a pair of them today. should i stop my exercise now, till they heal? or just keep on doing what im doing?

If they're pinhead-sized or smaller you can continue your exercises. If they're larger than that, take some time off and follow the recommendations above.