Those That Had A Late Growth Spurt In Early 20's

michaelS1234

Legendary Member
Media
I've measured myself few years ago, when I was 18 and I was just shy of 5.8 inches. Now, at 21, measured up last month at 6.4x5.2 erect size, 4.7 flaccid size.
I did the same thing out of curiosity today and observed that I am 6.6x5.2.
Those who had a late growth spurt in their early 20's, how did that worked out for you?

Also, as a general question, how common/uncommon is to increase in size in your early 20's? What could someone expect from that? Obviously that I'm stoked about it, I'm asking because I wanna hear other experiences of size increase during this relatively late period of body growth.

Logbranch

Loved Member
Media
I definitely had one in my early 20s as well. Was on the smaller side when I was 18, like it physically looked smaller even though I never measured back then. Then when I got older, I started to notice how big I was compared to others, decided to measure and was 7.5. By no means a monster like some guys here but for sure bigger than most

O

OldFirm08

daym lucky. I stopped growing my about 17or 18 and that was nowhere near enough cock with just over 5 inches. And all that pubic hair I had back then....covered it all up. So I began trimming it back, long before shaved smooth became fashionable. Now I'm smooth nearly all the time. Need the visual to get even a chance of a woman taking a peek at my small cock.

Reactions: michaelS1234