Those that think there are lots of large penises out there

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is meant to have a discussion among people who believe there are way more big penises out there than the average statistics imply. In other words, I really don't want this to turn into an argument. More a discussion among like minds. So if you disagree, I would politely ask you to move on to another thread. This is not SPH either - just want to hear about other people's experiences. Thanks!

So for those of you that are still here, what has been your experience? For me, I've probably been with 30 or so gay men. And almost all were 6.5 inches or bigger. Maybe 3 were smaller than my 6 incher. Been with guys that were 10 inches, 9 inches, and lots of 8 inchers. 7 and 7.5 inches seems to be a very common size.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Reactions: malakos and vnmous

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Statistically, your citation of sizes is irrelevant because it merely suggests that your comprehension of size is skewed and inaccurate.

Published studies refer universally to PENETRABLE LENGTH. That is, how deep a HOLE you could manage to touch the bottom of with your dick.

Nearly no one on this site measures their dick on that basis. They all pick some other point that has zero relation to actually penetrable length.

( by the same token, the majority of drivers licenses have the wrong height listed... because it relies on self reportage and everyone wants to think they are a little bit taller than they really are. Police know that if the drivers records list 5'11"- they are really looking for someone 5' 9 and half )

As such- asking what people THINK about average size is meaningless. Without a standard candle, you can not ascertain relative brightness. And as long as folks are measuring their own dicks and their own experiences of other's dicks... there will be no possible consensus that has any relevance whatsoever to reality.

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought i clearly stated I would prefer not to have this thread be a debate about average sizes. The thread title is clearly an invitation for those that have a similar experience who are willing to share. So again...anyone out there have a similar personal experience?

Reactions: alcor972

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I actually believe what many surveys are telling us, that the average length of a adult male penis is between 5 and 6 inches at erection.
Personally I don't feel that your own experience of having been intimate with other males who were anything between 5 and 10 inches changes the statistics in general. Perhaps you are consciously or subconsciously drawn to males who are well endowed which of course would influence the statistics among your own selection base. Even if you have had many different sex partners through life, there are still far far more males you have actually not been intimate with who probably represent the general bulk of all men more than the males you find yourself drawn to. Does that sound like a plausible theory to you ?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This thread is meant to have a discussion among people who believe there are way more big penises out there than the average statistics imply. In other words, I really don't want this to turn into an argument. More a discussion among like minds. So if you disagree, I would politely ask you to move on to another thread. This is not SPH either - just want to hear about other people's experiences. Thanks!

So for those of you that are still here, what has been your experience? For me, I've probably been with 30 or so gay men. And almost all were 6.5 inches or bigger. Maybe 3 were smaller than my 6 incher. Been with guys that were 10 inches, 9 inches, and lots of 8 inchers. 7 and 7.5 inches seems to be a very common size.

Anyone else have similar experiences?
I totally agree that the average size is larger then the 5.2 inches as like you most of the guys I have been with are larger and several in the monster cock category. Bill

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually believe what many surveys are telling us, that the average length of a adult male penis is between 5 and 6 inches at erection.
Personally I don't feel that your own experience of having been intimate with other males who were anything between 5 and 10 inches changes the statistics in general. Perhaps you are consciously or subconsciously drawn to males who are well endowed which of course would influence the statistics among your own selection base. Even if you have had many different sex partners through life, there are still far far more males you have actually not been intimate with who probably represent the general bulk of all men more than the males you find yourself drawn to. Does that sound like a plausible theory to you ?

Yes, possibly. What has been your experience?

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I totally agree that the average size is larger then the 5.2 inches as like you most of the guys I have been with are larger and several in the monster cock category. Bill

Thanks, Bill. What have been the most common size you have been with would you say?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks, Bill. What have been the most common size you have been with would you say?
About my size 7 1/2 inches and I have lived in San Francisco and now Beverly Hills which is the city next to West Hollywood (the gay capitol of the world) and been with many guys, gay and straight (or so they say!) Bill

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About my size 7 1/2 inches and I have lived in San Francisco and now Beverly Hills which is the city next to West Hollywood (the gay capitol of the world) and been with many guys, gay and straight (or so they say!) Bill

I think 7.5 is a very common size, especially in the gay world. It's why I feel a little small when supposedly my nearly 6 incher is even slightly above average!

Reactions: BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think 7.5 is a very common size, especially in the gay world. It's why I feel a little small when supposedly my nearly 6 incher is even slightly above average!
Totally agree 100% !! Bill

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i've slept with women with all E-cups...therefore every woman out there has big boobs....

This thread is not saying "because my experience is .....than all penises are big." It's just a fun thread to talk among people that have had similar experiences. It's not intended to be contribution to Science.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know much about the cock size of the gay world but I have a friend who is gay and he and I are about the same size 8 inch cock and my girth is just a little over 6 inches. When I go to the gym most of the guys I see are usually 5.5-6 inches in length flaccid. One guy all he does is steam and shower and no doubt he is a shower. He stays erect and he looks like his cock is 9 to 10 inches. He loves to show his cock. I guess if I was that fucking big I would run around and show it to everybody as well. Anyway most of what I see is average I would say between 5-6 inches. A few I see are so small and sucked it you can hardly tell what it is.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say I agree with the studies that come back reporting the average as 5.1" or 5.2". I do believe that to be the average, because I agree with the method of collecting the information. However, I also agree that the average size promiscuous people encounter is much, much higher. The number of erections I encountered at or below average could be counted on one hand. Scores more were so much bigger than that. So much bigger. But I don't think my personal experience negates the scientific method. Science always trumps anecdotes. I just realize that somewhere along the line, selection bias comes into it, other factors of attraction skew the pool. The pool is NOT random, which is the opposite of a pool in a scientific examination of facts.

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Statistically, your citation of sizes is irrelevant because it merely suggests that your comprehension of size is skewed and inaccurate.
... authentic phil ayesho style!... lol!...
I thought i clearly stated I would prefer not to have this thread be a debate about average sizes. The thread title is clearly an invitation for those that have a similar experience who are willing to share. So again...anyone out there have a similar personal experience?
... indeed... phil has deliberatly ignored your initilal warning...
But his skillful sense of critic is rather pleasant to me... as he generally avoids a polemical tone... and seems more aware of searching and reaching the truth than just fighting the arguments that don't match his point of view up...
I just realize that somewhere along the line, selection bias comes into it, other factors of attraction skew the pool. The pool is NOT random, which is the opposite of a pool in a scientific examination of facts.
... yes and yes!...
Mostly guys I met were around my length... a little shorter or a little longer...
I have nearly never met men with little cocks while I'm promiscuous...
I've already met very few guys... 2... 3 or 4... who were well longer than me...
thanks, 4 19 59... or 4 19 50 9...
lol

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In my experience, most guys that I have seen and have messed around with has been much bigger than what is reportedly average. There's a few that have been in that average length, a select few smaller, but most have been much bigger.

Reactions: alcor972

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I don't feel that your own experience of having been intimate with other males who were anything between 5 and 10 inches changes the statistics in general. Perhaps you are consciously or subconsciously drawn to males who are well endowed which of course would influence the statistics among your own selection base.
I agree that the surveys are more likely to be accurate. I'm straight, but I've been with some women who had statistically significant sexual experience. If my size (7" by 6") came up, these sexually liberated women mentioned I was 'right up there' or in the top tier of the penises that they had before mine. A FWB that had about 60-70 men (both before me, and after me) ranked me in her top 5 big penises.

My girth is definitely much larger than average, so that may have skewed their perception, but I think a girthier penis tends to look slightly shorter than it really is compared to one that is average..

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I AM sharing my similar experience.
It's just that my experience includes some basic understanding of the parochial prejudices of people's personal perceptions.

You clearly can not accurately assess size. Probably not even when using a ruler.

Therefore, what possible purpose could your impression on size serve? Or a collection of various people's guesses as to sizes?
Cats seem large to mice, yet dogs find cats small.
-Unless the dog happens to be a Pug, or a Pomeranian.

Your unverified guesstimates, collated with other people's unverifiable guesstimates is an exercise in hysterics.

It's how earlier peoples ended up believing in witches and spirits.

And actual real people got HUNG over those silly ideas.

But, do tell me.... How hung do YOU imagine the average witch at Salem really was?

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Nevertheless the logical explanation is that men with above average endowments are more likely to be promiscuous than those who sense they are below average. This is likely true for both straight and gay men.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say I agree with the studies that come back reporting the average as 5.1" or 5.2". I do believe that to be the average, because I agree with the method of collecting the information. However, I also agree that the average size promiscuous people encounter is much, much higher. The number of erections I encountered at or below average could be counted on one hand. Scores more were so much bigger than that. So much bigger. But I don't think my personal experience negates the scientific method. Science always trumps anecdotes. I just realize that somewhere along the line, selection bias comes into it, other factors of attraction skew the pool. The pool is NOT random, which is the opposite of a pool in a scientific examination of facts.

Well said.

My gf has displayed keen metric ability. With about 15 partners, she states 4 were "very big." That is statistically skewed if you ask me. This also does not include me, whom I would regard as larger than the scientific average. With me included, at least 6 of her 15 partners are above that average. This does not support 5-6" average length. She, however, agrees that average is 5-6." Also noted, she mentioned 2 that were smaller then what she regards as the average (there may have been more). She also spoke of a couple that were average. No measurements were taken.

I have seen three erect cocks in person. I estimated bpel and eg using my dick as reference. 1: about 7x 5.25". 2: 6.5x5.75". 3: 6x5.

The only cock in this conversation with an accurate measurement is my own and in my own limited pool the cocks were very close in size.