Those unbelievable pleasures

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I mentioned once the mirror as source of visual pleasure in sex...

But now I'll mention what I see without a mirror. Not the image, but the anticipation. The tension. The first touch. The breath... in my ear, on my neck... humid lips... the restrained passion, eager to erupt. The eye contact, heart-breaking. The first caress… a teasing game...
I like to undress both her and him. I like the soft, tender lights, les lumières tamisées. Half-shadows leaving to sight only half-lights that contour a body... a black & white photo for my private pleasure... the guess, the hint, the "go-on"… feeling the skin, its fragrance, its texture, the bouquet of her silky breasts, the vague musk of his muscular chest...
Either... I open his shirt, with my hands and mouth altogether, outlining with my finger pecs and abs, listening to his soft groans, moans... I cannot resist the image of a great male body, powerful and noble, transposition of a Hellenistic statue into pure human muscle. Zeus himself has succumbed to his infatuation with Ganymede ; I'll turn his godly feebleness in an attribute of mine... Or, let him undress, with forceful gestures, I'll be the pray he'll feast on, first watching him taking off his shirt or his T-shirt... his hands' movements making his muscles flex, move and cast their spell on me... his pants... no, you can keep your socks if you want, makes you damn sexier and masculine...

As for her... I'll undress her... I'll drink her, I'll breath her like a noble elixir, like pure air, like a serum, to follow with my fingers the shape, the lines of her voluptuous body.
Let me tell you a secret : tourists (as ever lacking imagination and spontaneity) regard the statue of Venus (from Milo) and take pictures of it in the Louvre only when in front of her : her face and the imaginable gesture of holding her falling peplos are a must, it seems. Veeery few had the idea to go back and watch the statue from behind, where its eroticism is at its indisputable fullest : fine and rounded shoulders, a narrow waist continuing in sensual, tantalising, inviting hips while her falling peplos disrobes the upper half of her buttocks : a perfect revelation of a perfect erotica, full of taste and refinement.
That is what I like in women : grace, elegance, charm. You don't have to be a sparkling beauty to make me mad about you : let me establish the canons of beauty. The secret of a woman's attractiveness is that unique, secret and deep combination of (once more) grace, elegance, charm with style, class, with the delicate seduction of an enchantress, and - above all - with distinction. This is what French like to call "allure", which is more than charisma.

My Men - force and virility.
My Women - pleasurable illusions and luxurious fantasy.

Oh, and that voice of my ever-conscious conscience who whispers : Go on, live your life, there are only 7 cardinal sins and none of them is yours, no human managed to invent the 8th, you're free, taste, relish, savour, delight in ! ;)

... what do you like more & most ?... any other insights... ?...

Raal, as ever

Valkyrie: Beautiful words Raal... :)

And I agree with many of your sentiments.

For the male body - the contour of the stomach and chest, shoulders, upper arms - always do me in... Tracing them lightly with my fingers, caressing, feeling his skin under the tips of my fingers. Letting the fingers continue down his groin, thighs and buttocks.

For the female body - the view from behind, curvature of the hips, buttocks curving into a smaller waist. The muscles creating a small ridge along the spine. The neck slightly bent, exposing the nape - making her look vulnerable. As an aside - I do understand why the neck is considered highly erotic in Japan, both the view of it and the touch - any kimono is cut to really display that part to it's fullest...

/Valkyrie

AnonyMs: okay, Raal, sweetie... Do you remember that marriage proposal you posted on another board a long, long time ago?

Do you want to set the date now or later? :D

I swooned while sitting down, for crying out loud!

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Weeeell...
Valkyrie, I'm glad you liked it ! :-*
Nony, dearest, any time you want - you know me ! ;D

PS - Let's hear more insights !

huge_cock_have_pic: Unfortunately, I do not have the time to be as eloquant as Rael, but for me it is the sight of a woman in a sundress, her legs shapely and muscular, her breasts supple under the outline of the dress. The other is short haired brunettes--I think that can be an incredible turn on.

As for myself: a touch or kiss along the inside of my thigh, the back of my neck sends shivers along my spine and throughout my body, a woman's warm breath against my earlobes and neck, any kissing or sucking of my nipples, and to be more graphic, the area between my balls and anus.

And finally, as with all men--anything that has to do with my cock--I just didn't want to leave out the obvious.

feared: the way a shirt slightly stretches across a womans breasts, creating those lines in the fabric..i love that. also..soft, soft skin upon which i can feel the almost miniscule hairs raise as i run my fingers just barely across her skin..

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Soo... should I understand we're only 5 here ? ... ~ with a naughty regard ~ Are we the crème de la crème of love making ;D ;D ;D ?

C'mon, ladies, guys, tell us what you like !

wvalady1968: Well, sure, what's not to like about the white, muscular globes of a little bubble butt? But, face it, [pun intended] the front is "in front" for a reason.

I love the thick thatch of curly, black hair that covers his chest and tapers to a deep “V”, only to begin expanding again to surround the shaft that’s bobbing and straining towards me, the feel of my naked breasts as they brush side to side, and back again, against all that glorious hair, the little bolt of lightening that shoots from nipple to vagina when he dips his head to take a tip into his mouth and suck it to a hard little pebble. Naturally, he doesn’t want the other breast to feel left out, so he gives it the same attention.

My heart races at the quick intake of breath I hear when I place my hand around his erection. He pulls me tight to his chest and his mouth covers mine in a hot, wet kiss. By mutual consent, we move to the bed so I can continue my fascination with this delightful throbbing tower that almost seems to have its own personality. I breathe in the clean, musky smell as I take one testicle and then the other into my mouth to enjoy with my tongue. With a closed fist, I apply gentle pressure behind his scrotum as I wrap the other hand around his shaft and cover the head with my mouth, applying gentle suction. I’m rewarded with the feel of his legs tensing under my arm and breast as I use the rough center part of my tongue to stroke as I move my hand. Occasional jerky spasms course through his body.

He rolls us over, kissing me. He jams his tongue into my mouth where I suck it gently. His mouth leaves mine, dropping kisses and love bites down my jaw and neck, along my collarbone to the notch in the center, to my breasts. As he teases and nips at one nipple, alternately heating it with his mouth and cooling it as the air moves over the abandoned wetness, his hand is lifting and moving over my other breast, feeling the erect nipple against the center of his palm.

Then his mouth begins moving again, down my stomach, stopping to flick his tongue at my navel. His hands spread my thighs as he places love bites at the top inside of each leg. Using his hands, he opens my labia and pulls them slightly upwards, exposing that little nub inside the opening. His tongue flicks and his lips suck as small spasms make my body jump. He carefully fills me with one long finger and gently moves in and out, the better to spread my juices to the outside.

Holding the labia up, his finger replaces his tongue, moving in lazy counter clockwise circles. When he feels my vaginal muscles contracting with each rotation, he increases the speed of his finger slightly, changing direction, and maintaining pressure and speed for minutes, as that becomes the center of my universe. I feel it coming and my body stiffens and bucks as wave after wave of the orgasm takes my mind to another place.

He kisses me and lies back against the pillows, pulling me to him. I go up on one knee and straddle him, lowering myself slowly, feeling the warm thickness as it fills me. I move him a little way in and then out so our juices can lubricate the full length completely, until finally I sit astride him. I lean back slightly, relishing the feeling for a moment before I lean forward and we begin our own version of bump and grind. After several minutes, he stops, places his hands on both sides of my head, and pulls me to him for the gentlest, sweetest, wettest kiss.

He asks me if I want him to get behind me. When I answer, I climb off him and pull a pillow up to rest on, as he gets up and into position between my knees. I reach between my legs to find and guide him into place, as he places his hands on my hips. I hadn’t realized that my kitty was cooled by air on the dampness, until I feel the warmth of him snuggled close. He enters me completely and starts his magic dance, pulling my hips to him and then away. The feeling is so intense that it’s almost pain. I scream out, but ride it through, knowing what’s on the other side.

It starts building again, more intensely this time, until I think I’m going to lose it entirely. My legs tighten and lock around his in anticipation. But then he changes speed. He slows way down, pulling almost all the way out before heading back in. He continues with long slow strokes as I shiver against the spasms that are racking my body.

I finally say, “Oh! Please?!”.

He responds by pounding me again and again, as hard as he can, and I feel it coming. My body stiffens and bucks a second time, and the spasms rock me. I bask in the glow of the orgasm that seems to flow from my loins over my body in concentric circles. Soon I hear his rough groan and feel him clasp my hips to him tightly as heat rushes into me. As his bucking and the spasms inside me stop, he leans over and places kisses along my back. My bones are liquid and I don’t want to ever move again. I ask if we can just stay here forever and have people bring us food and drink. I hear his throaty laughter as he kisses the back of my neck and reminds me that there are chocolate iced brownies in the kitchen. And no one to bring them to us.

I think I’m in love. Definitely in lust.

throb919: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=sex;num=1064383736;start=0#7 date=09/25/03 at 08:38:36]...and reminds me that there are chocolate iced brownies in the kitchen. And no one to bring them to us.[/quote]
Oh, Allie! I'll bring 'em to you. Soon as I mop-up here...

7x6andchg: I must be more tactile and olfactory than visual. I love the softness of a woman's skin and the smell...even women who don't buy out the local Bath-And-Body-Works on a monthly basis just SMELL better...it is amazing and amazingly erotic to me.

I also like eyes...I find the eyes to be the most "alluring" part of a person...learn how to read them as best you can and know that they rarely lie....

7x6&C