Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This question is for all the free-balling commandos out there. What do you do when you have to take a piss or dump? What happens if you get aroused and start to pre-cum?

I ask because I have noticed a lot of guys on the site claim the don't always wear underwear. I have always wanted to try but never got up the nerve.

D_Circumcisus Skinless

Experimental Member
Media
Wearing Boxers are the same thing as Free-Balling and going Commando, it's merely doing so with an extra pair of Pants!, it really doesn't matter for me, no matter what I wear you still see a Huge Cock Bulge, I wear baggy, Loose, or semi-tight, your still gonna be able to make out my Cock Head, so I don't trip, beside Big Tit Women don't trip about Boobs and Nipple showing why should we!

carlgordon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are right about "spotting" your pants when one goes commando. After a piss, I usually put one of my hands in my pocket and when I stuff everything back inside my slacks, I grab the head of my cock with my hand in the pocket and "dry off".

If you are worried about "skid marks" after taking a dump, carry some wet wipes along to clean your ass after you are done. I do. Works well. And I don't get that "smell" that sometimes shows up.

As for the pre cum stains, I haven't figured out a way to keep those hidden.

deviantbear

Experimental Member
Media
I've gone commando for years. Ya learn to live with your cock and balls swinging free and clear like they should. Piss marks come and go and dry quickly. Trust me just because you wear undies does not make you immune from piss stains and dribbles. As for the snail trail, yeah have had that for sure, in grocey store, a restaurant, movies. Hahaha makes for some good stares at your dick. Makes me that much hornier when people take the time to stop and look.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Me and older bros were raised without underwear after we were out of diapers, so we learned to shake the piss off good, later in life I learned to use piece of paper towel or toilet paper to dry off. After a dump we were taught to clean really well and later in life would use wipes. Snail trails come with the territory of being a guy and so do bulges, not a big deal for me.

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just wipe on toilet paper or shirt-tail to avoid wet spots. I also clean well after taking a dump. It's never really been an issue. In any case, I have no problems spending a bit more time on cleanliness in order to avoid the discomfort of underwear.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a long time free baller and if I am trying to avoid the annoying last little piss drop I also use the pocket method. Walk out of the bathroom, reach in pocket at your convenience, push against tip of dick, no possibility of drip mark. I am a neat freak so I never have skid issues. I am also not a precummer so I have never had that problem.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't precum much so that is not an issue. When I take a piss I just make sure I shake it out good. I eat plenty of fiber so no skid marks here!

I used to never go commando except in board shorts but after reading posts from some guys here I decided to try comando in Jeans and shorts and it is awesome. I still usually wera underwear under dress slacks or a suit.

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Freeballing is great. Do it myself sometimes.
But hey, as to the poster's question, if you leak, you gotta wear some kind of diaper, er, I mean underwear.
Them's just the breaks.
Don't mean to be smearing anyone here (pun intended).