Those with roughly 5" girth

Gatling

Experimental Member
Media
Just curious as to what size your girth is when your flaccid? I remember measuring and it was about 4.5", erect the thickest point is around 5.3" or 5.4".

Still always feel like it's too thin or something, but I guess it's my perspective looking down on it

Sorry if I derailed your thread by bringing up the TRT. But I genuinely thought that it was an easy way of answering your question as to "what size your girth is when your flaccid".

If the subtext of your post is an inquiry as to whether a 4.5" flaccid girth is "thin" I think the answer is most certainly no.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
No worries mate, was just trying to get a view of other guys who are around the same erect girth as me and how I could compare my own flaccid size to theirs.

One girl I fucked all the time and used to date would always comment that its so small when flaccid, but big when hard so she said it was a great surprised though when she found how big it got hard. Sucks cause I like to show off :( why can't I be a grower lol

I'm right at 5" girth when erect, when flaccid it depends, for sure an inch less. I had a gf with a similar reaction to my being small when flaccid and thinking I got fairly big when hard. Part of that was also due to length. I'm not even close to hung, so think I must be a fair amount smaller when flaccid.