Those women who own toys

gretchenweiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since this is about toys, I have a question. Has anyone tried the internet enabled rabbit Internet-Enabled Rabbit - Vibrators - Sex Toys ? My sweetheart will be gone for a while because of work (military), and I've never been into toys but this one seemed interesting since he can control it. Kinda like being together even though we aren't together.

I've also considered the whole cloning his wang before he goes. So thanks for the links on that.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since this is about toys, I have a question. Has anyone tried the internet enabled rabbit Internet-Enabled Rabbit - Vibrators - Sex Toys ? My sweetheart will be gone for a while because of work (military), and I've never been into toys but this one seemed interesting since he can control it. Kinda like being together even though we aren't together.

I've also considered the whole cloning his wang before he goes. So thanks for the links on that.

I'm so sorry to hear that your honey will be apart from you. The military life is so hard on relationships! You two should both have cams!

I'm curious about this, too! I created a thread that's not just about one's favorite sex toy, but what's in your entire toy box, since I also want to know what toys weren't worth purchasing, as well as the best ones. I'd love the answer about that one, too.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a rabbit clone that's delightful to use and a dildo with balls AND a suction cup. I thought the suction cup was a silly idea but I've since discovered otherwise. The hands-free applications are only limited by your imagination and a door is suddenly good for a completely different kind of slamming. :wink:

I'm dying to get The Cone.
Cone
Be sure to try the virtual demo with the music off. All the better to hear the buzz.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

My husband and I considered this while he was underway, but he would definitely not have been able to access the site on a military server. You should make sure that wn't be a problem for you before you buy. It's pretty expensive, and if I recall correctly, there's a subscription to pay for in order to use the web portal as well after a free trial.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband and I considered this while he was underway, but he would definitely not have been able to access the site on a military server. You should make sure that wn't be a problem for you before you buy. It's pretty expensive, and if I recall correctly, there's a subscription to pay for in order to use the web portal as well after a free trial.

Aw, that's disapponting. I'd definitely want something like that if my man was in the military. There is a monthly charge for the use of the internet portion, but I think it might be worth it if you're going to be apart a lot.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not like toys that vibrate. My favorites are glass bottles with labels removed. Sauce bottles. Not very large ones.

I think it's fascinating that you prefer glass. It would be to hard for me.

check out phallix glass toys...

you can put them in hot or cold water and they retain the heat.
also come in very very differing sizes and styles.

Glass Dildos and Glass Sex toys Hand Blown Phallix Erotic Glass Art

That's a good idea. The glass dildos are made from borosilicate glass, the same glass that is used in pyrex dishware and laboratory glass. It's much more resistant to shattering and to heat than regular glassware.

D_Mimosa Rain

Account Disabled
Media
I love my Big ben... big and thick, and I have a beaver buzzer ... not a great name but great clit stimulation. I also have a clit kit from Ann summers but don't think it's very good.

I also love my double dildo and mini magic wand.

I like toys!

Anyone tried machines like the Sybian or Monkey rocker. I would love a Monkey rocker! mmm