Thought I would add my own bio...

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, a lot of you have probably seen me on the boards these last few weeks. I guess now I have a place of my own, it's a lot easier to spend time hanging around in joints like this :wink:

I'm 33 years old, gay, was previously married (technically I am still married cos we haven't divorced as neither of us requires one) and I have a daughter who's very nearly 13. I get on brilliantly with my ex and see my daughter most days.

I'm out to everyone, work and family and it's good, they're all very supportive of me.

I currently live in SE London and have a REALLY BAD BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! It hurts somewhat :mad:

I just added a load of new pics to my gallery, hope you enjoy.

Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was going a little fast officer, are you sure there isn't any way we can settle this ticket between ourselves? I can be very accommodating.:adam4:

Nice pics, btw I've always wanted to say that to a police officer LOL

Adam Bleytou

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen you around, but hi and welcome anyway, even though you've been signed up longer than I have :biggrin1:

I'm in SE London too, small world, huh?

Anyhoo, hope you enjoy your stay. :smile:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We've discussed on another thread if you might be a little naive, and you claimed you're not. Yet you are a police officer, and you've posted full frontal nudes, including your face, on the internet. I'd have thought that was misguided at the very least.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We've discussed on another thread if you might be a little naive, and you claimed you're not. Yet you are a police officer, and you've posted full frontal nudes, including your face, on the internet. I'd have thought that was misguided at the very least.
Whatever would Dixon Of Dock Green have to say? :eek:

I know exactly how to settle tickets,... when you can't close it anymore, simply argue the contents of your glove compartment in court ;)

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Can anyone actually verify that I am a police officer? Just throwing that one out there. :smile:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can anyone actually verify that I am a police officer? Just throwing that one out there. :smile:
Nope..... but if you're not why say on several threads that you are?!?! Basically then, either daft for posting full nudes and risking your job, or fantasist. Not sure now which is worse lol

Neither? :D

Considering the fuck ups of the entire human race, your life isn't gonna generate much of a laugh from the universe.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You've actually been around for quite some time, haven't you, Jordan? 16 months, in fact.
Well, a belated welcome to to someone who's almost a posting whore by now.
I hope you enjoy yourself here.
So I have! Well, I was living with family before and it made it kinda hard to visit the site much. I think I got posting properly about 8 weeks ago maybe? I didn't have any pics till a few days ago so, there you have it!