Thought process when deciding to have sex without a condom

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by latinluva, Oct 10, 2011.

1. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How do you (Men or Women..gay, bi, trans or straight) decide when it's okay or safe to have sex without a condom. I'm assuming you're an all out person once you make this decision. What I mean is, you swallow, let him cum inside your ass or pussy. Just curious what the process is for you.
    For example, I would usually have condom sex for a few weeks or months and ask them if they've been tested or to provide test results. If they can't, Iask if they are willing to take a test? If not then we just continue to have safe sex. This of course if they ask or attempt to have unseafe sex. Otherwise I just keep having sex with condom.
    It's such a tough decision, because I love sex without condoms, and love cum inside of my mouth and ass. I've done it a few times and loved it. But I was younger and not as smart as I am now.
    Do women have the same struggle? Is it a struggle for all sexes? Just curious.

2. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    No struggle now since I'm married, but before we were married I didn't even want to make love to him with a condom! I knew he was quite promiscuous before, so I wasn't taken a chance thinking he was a tremendous breeding ground for who knows what. He must be living right because he was clean as a whistle.

I think I have had unprotected sex three times in my single days. There were absolutely no thought processes going on at the time. I was young and foolish and passion blinded reason. I consider myself fortunate now.

3. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

When I was younger I stopped using condoms once there was commitment. Seems a rather bizarre way to behave now - did I really think commitment negated their past sexual history?!?

Now in addition to commitment, I would require testing. Him telling me he'd been tested and was clear would be enough for me. I'm not committing to him if I can't trust him, and if I can't trust him to be truthful in telling me his test results, I can't trust him at all.

4. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

I've been in long term relationships most of my life and after initial encounters didn't use condoms. I am single again and will use condoms until tests prove safety without when I embark on seeking relationship again. In the meantime I'm enjoying BJs w/o condom and JO alone, on cam or with a buddy.

5. V12hcmf

V12hcmf New Member

Hrmm... I HATE condoms, they kill all the HEAT and sensation, plus a lot of them smell awful. You cannot transition from say starting with oral, intercourse, then oral etc... No girl wants to suck on a juice coated latex pole lol... BIOLOGY is the reason I've slipped up before, the pleasure is just SO GOOD that it forgoes any common sense. I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALWAYS pull out long before anything is going to come out. I'm very, very adept in the study of human behavior, body language etc. I always ask about getting tested, or require proof. I don't date women that have casual/promiscuous sex. If I'm having sex with anyone it's going to be monogamous 100%... Preggers still worries me and the alarm bells kick in and I get back to behaving. I'd rather just stick with 1 person I can trust, and hit up the pill/plan-b. Then again the pill turns chicks nuts in my exp and it's still scary lol.

Stupidity/biological drive is a weakness in everyone; everyone makes poor decisions from time to time... No excuses USE PROTECTION of some kind... ARGH! :mad:

Draft saved Draft deleted