Thought process when deciding to have sex without a condom

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by latinluva, Oct 10, 2011.

1. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How do you (Men or Women..gay, bi, trans or straight) decide when it's okay or safe to have sex without a condom. I'm assuming you're an all out person once you make this decision. What I mean is, you swallow, let him cum inside your ass or pussy. Just curious what the process is for you.
    For example, I would usually have condom sex for a few weeks or months and ask them if they've been tested or to provide test results. If they can't, Iask if they are willing to take a test? If not then we just continue to have safe sex. This of course if they ask or attempt to have unseafe sex. Otherwise I just keep having sex with condom.
    It's such a tough decision, because I love sex without condoms, and love cum inside of my mouth and ass. I've done it a few times and loved it. But I was younger and not as smart as I am now.
    Do women have the same struggle? Is it a struggle for all sexes? Just curious.

2. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    No struggle now since I'm married, but before we were married I didn't even want to make love to him with a condom! I knew he was quite promiscuous before, so I wasn't taken a chance thinking he was a tremendous breeding ground for who knows what. He must be living right because he was clean as a whistle.

I think I have had unprotected sex three times in my single days. There were absolutely no thought processes going on at the time. I was young and foolish and passion blinded reason. I consider myself fortunate now.

3. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

When I was younger I stopped using condoms once there was commitment. Seems a rather bizarre way to behave now - did I really think commitment negated their past sexual history?!?

Now in addition to commitment, I would require testing. Him telling me he'd been tested and was clear would be enough for me. I'm not committing to him if I can't trust him, and if I can't trust him to be truthful in telling me his test results, I can't trust him at all.

4. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

I've been in long term relationships most of my life and after initial encounters didn't use condoms. I am single again and will use condoms until tests prove safety without when I embark on seeking relationship again. In the meantime I'm enjoying BJs w/o condom and JO alone, on cam or with a buddy.

5. V12hcmf

V12hcmf New Member

Hrmm... I HATE condoms, they kill all the HEAT and sensation, plus a lot of them smell awful. You cannot transition from say starting with oral, intercourse, then oral etc... No girl wants to suck on a juice coated latex pole lol... BIOLOGY is the reason I've slipped up before, the pleasure is just SO GOOD that it forgoes any common sense. I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALWAYS pull out long before anything is going to come out. I'm very, very adept in the study of human behavior, body language etc. I always ask about getting tested, or require proof. I don't date women that have casual/promiscuous sex. If I'm having sex with anyone it's going to be monogamous 100%... Preggers still worries me and the alarm bells kick in and I get back to behaving. I'd rather just stick with 1 person I can trust, and hit up the pill/plan-b. Then again the pill turns chicks nuts in my exp and it's still scary lol.

Stupidity/biological drive is a weakness in everyone; everyone makes poor decisions from time to time... No excuses USE PROTECTION of some kind... ARGH! :mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice