Thoughts After you Experimented

alpha00000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To all the straight men here what were your feelings after you tried something with another guy? How did it make you feel? What convinced you that that was the moment to try it? What was your immediate reaction and what was your reaction after you had time to soak it in? Be Honest.

Now I know a lot of people will want to chime in on on this one with the old "If you do something with a guy then you're not straight but could we stay away from that right now and get a real on topic discussion?

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first thought was, "...wow! I really liked that!" and then "...I can't wait to do that again!"

I was 14 at the time. Messed around with a classmate who was my neighbor. We experimented first by jacking each other off, then giving each other a blow job. We had been jacking off in front of each other for years before this.

He reached over one night and felt me up while I was jacking my dick and the rest is history!

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I was in my teens and did some nude wrestling with another boy after showering after sport. We both got erect but didn't hold or suck cocks, just enjoyed the body to body contact.

I didn't do anything else like that until i was in my 40s, and went to a bi swinger night with my wife. While she was busy with a woman, her husband and I played with and sucked our cocks, but not to orgasm. I thought it was fantastic, but I felt embarrassed about what my wife would think. She was watching and approved, so my feeling after was that I would like to do this more often.

I then went to a men only sauna and bj'd with another couple of guys. It seemed a bit outrageous to be having sex in a men-only environment, and unusual that there weren't any woman around. A couple of visits later I fucked my first man, and realized I was now quite happy to admit to being bi.

bigunzippedstudent9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I decided I was just curious enough to try it once. First encounter was when I jacked off with a really hot guy (amazing bod, 7.5"uncut). Right after I was like "well that wasn't THAT hot". But needless to say I j/o with him a couple times after that too, haha. Long term thought was that I guess that makes me somewhat bi.

I had my first sexual experience with a guy a while ago. We just met in a hotel room, pulled our pants down and sucked each other to orgasm. No big deal. We both enjoyed it, I guess. I thought I would have felt somewhat guilty after it, but actually I felt surprisingly good and didn't have much regrets. It was something I knew I wanted to try. If that makes me now bi or bi-curious, so be it...

And yes, he had a huge dick.

D

deleted405852

1st thought after fooling around with another guy, "What just happened, OMG!?".
2nd thought after fooling around with another guy, "That was easy, when's it happening again!?"
3rd thought, "Why can't it be this easy with girls.....after high school?".

After the initial "OMG" response, the rest of my thoughts shifted to "That was fun, so why cares" mode.

To each, his own, everyone will respond somewhat differently and at different speeds.

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1st thought after fooling around with another guy, "What just happened, OMG!?".
2nd thought after fooling around with another guy, "That was easy, when's it happening again!?"
3rd thought, "Why can't it be this easy with girls.....after high school?".

After the initial "OMG" response, the rest of my thoughts shifted to "That was fun, so why cares" mode.

To each, his own, everyone will respond somewhat differently and at different speeds.

I thought the same way, i was so excited to get off with someone else, tried girls but they had to many expectations and too many games played and i'd rather be with someone who isnt guessing what feels good , but someone who knows what feels good

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought...... I mean..... The mechanics worked. But as I laid there I thought "well... Now I know, it ain't for me" I just found nothing about it desirable and the thought of bottoming was actually repulsive. Chalk it up to "hey, I tried tofu.... Scratch that one off the list"

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was really attracted by the thought.
I thought up some excuse, to get him to show me his dick, on the pretense of a medical question. I knew he was curious, too.
It was unbelievably hot. Deeply, primally hot.
Eventually, we started doing things like coming in each other's come, docking, mutual sucking. We were both married, so the guilt caught up, but when the sex was going, it was a really amazing experience.
Never had a man, before or since.
My big regret is I hurt my wife.
My second biggest regret is that I picked someone who was not as open minded as I am. He was huge, with a gigantic head, and a long foreskin, which was all fun. I always felt that he was holding back, and he was. Would never come inside me...that was too gay for him.
I still think of it as a hot experience. I am straight, but attracted to big cocks, like most of the guys in here.