Thoughts, not so random

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Rant coming through...
Just yesterday Me and a few of my colleagues were on lunch break. I opted to go to Quiznos for a quick sandwich, and asked the ladies if they wanted me to bring them back anything. They insisted that they come because they have never eaten there and didn't know what they wanted. (Fair enough). We get there and order I ordered a large combo (Large sub, a side, and a drink) my other colleagues have their orders but I'm at the register paying. When the finish paying and we walk out of there thy both were sipping their sodas and asked me how much I spent. ??? So entertaining this question I responded to which they just laughed (at me). "You spent too much the combo was free". ??? I asked them what they were talking about than halfway through my question I got my answer as they adjusted their bras. My thing is this. Why is it a girl only needs to adjust her bra for something free yet we guys have to pay for it all. If only I could adjust my briefs for a free ham and cheese sammich.

...end of rant.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Why is it a girl only needs to adjust her bra for something free yet we guys have to pay for it all. If only I could adjust my briefs for a free ham and cheese sammich.

Try adjusting your package at a gay eatery in San Francisco, and you may have more luck :wink:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
Try adjusting your package at a gay eatery in San Francisco, and you may have more luck :wink:

I can practically guarantee it.

Especially if I'm there. :smile:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matthew said:
I can practically guarantee it.

Especially if I'm there. :smile:

Wonderful. Although don't go pretending to me that your kitchen is a restaurant this time, huh? :wink:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
Wonderful. Although don't go pretending to me that your kitchen is a restaurant this time, huh? :wink:

But it worked so well. Let me show you to the snack bar ... :wink:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yesterday I tried a little role reversal.

Usually it's the girl whos keys are trapped in the car right? My car is a 92 Chevy Lumina. It comes with three keys. One is for ignition, one for unlicking the front doors, and one for the trunk. When I bought the car I was only given two keys. Up untill now I've never had a problem with the car being locked, because I always keep a door open.

Today I took some of my colleagues out to luch again this time at a spanish bar and grill. They didn't lock the doors which was awesome, but when we got back to work it was a different story. After my shift at work I go outside only to find there is no way to get in the car.

That's when it hit me.

If a girl can pull the damsel in distress routine why couldn't I? So, I go back inside and tell everybody about the car being locked up. In the end three of the female employees, one male, and a stranger, all helped in getting the car open. I was shocked that a guy could get help by being helpless.:cool:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My entire family will be crashing at my place this weekend - eating my food and running up my electric bill but they'll still bitch because I have to spend the whole weekend on the computer doing homework.

Ahhhh. I feel better.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Rant rant rant...

Today must be I'm a jerk day. I rejected another guy (whos Identity will remain secretive) from a personals website. Take a look at the convo.

I suppose you misread my last message. Oh well, no harm no foul. I simply was stating how I'm not so forward with sex as you were. There was no need to fly off the handle. You are already a popular guy here. I'm just as you said not "...something special...". Don't be mad that we didn't meet, because I would have made the situation feel awkward and uncomfortable for the both of us. So take as a compliment, or take it as an insult. However you take it, just know It has nothing to do with you. I'm just biding my time.
> ---------------------------------------------------

>
> > Whatever Fuck Head ! Again your wrong ! My priorities are #1 Family (Wife) #2 My business (making money) #3 friends (relationships) #4 Maybe SEX. You see that is on the bottom of my pole.I didn't expect anything from you dude, especially someone who is looking for life mate on this hook up site! Don't think for one minute your something special Mr.Faget.Your not the prize! I'm the prize and you loose ! so Fuck Off !!! ---------------------------------------------------

> >
> > There are many more like me, and many more to come. You just have to look harder. You don't have to beg just look for one who's willing. I'm at a point in my life where sex comes second. You are at the point where it comes first. There is a conflict of interest so don't expect much from me.
> > > ---------------------------------------------------

> > > Date: Mar 13, 2006 7:18 AM PST
> > >
> > > > give me a chance dude...Let me blow off that beef package, I will suck you off and go my way.---------------------------------------------------

> > > > Date: Mar 7, 2006 9:57 AM PST
> > > >
> > > > I hate to break it to you but, you are the wrong type for me sexually. You are the active type and so am I. Nothing would get accomplished in the bedroom.

I try hard to be the nice guy, but I'm getting tired of having to go through this everyday.

End of rant, you can now return to your scheduled life...