Thoughts of a married women

Tamileigh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello everyone my name id Tamileigh and I am new to this site. Hope I can provide a new look on things coming from the point of view of a married women. So guys if you want to know the opinions of a married girl just ask. I am very open minded so don't worry you won't make me blush. I have sort of walked on the wild side most of my adult life, at least when it comes to sex and NO marriage has not changed me, but we won't tell the husband. Just in case anyone is interested I am 47, 5'7" 140 lbs. Short dark brown hair, dark tan and I am told I have a nice figure. I guess if you want more details then you will have to ask. Don't be shy I will answer all questions in as much detail as you want.

D_Francis Skrotam

Experimental Member
Media
I'm married too for 24 yrs and last couple years she has lost almost all desire for sex! We have talked about it and tried new things but she is reall boring,all she will do is lay there and let me do all the work. She won't do anal, swallow or try any new positions,ect. I have given a lot of thought to cheating and she knows this and said if I want kink or anal or whatever to find it elsewhere. I don't know if I should or not or if we will seperate, I'm fed up! I want it all the time and I'm not gonna get it at home! Have you ever had this or have u ever been unfaithful? Should I be?