Thoughts of sucking a big cock.

CoachMcguirk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ive always been pretty secure in my sexuality. I started to become more enamored with cock and found myself looking it up more and more. After a while I started to look up bigger cock and some of them just looked...mezmerizing i guess is the word you could call. After looking them up for a while I started getting the strongest urge to suck a big cock (I still do) and ill have fantasies about sucking one and wet dreams about it. It has come to the point where I really wanna try it now and see what it is like.

My question is, is it weird that I have the strongest urge to suck a big cock to experience this....Euphoric ecstacy of mine to see what it is like?

:confused:

sizequeenieboi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well obviously I have experience and love sucking cock. It's just a lot of fun to be able to make a guy feel great like that, and to practice my sk8ills. Learning to deep throat took me a long time, but now I can get even very big dicks pretty deep so long as they aren't super thick. For me though my urges went a bit further and after the first time I got fucked by another guy, I knew it was for me and what I wanted sexually pretty much from then on.

I don't think there is anything wrong with it and you should definitely give it a try sometime, so long as you feel that it won't be something that makes you feel bad afterwards. But I think a lot of guys think about it, so, no, not weird at all.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media

I don't think there is anything wrong with it and you should definitely give it a try sometime, so long as you feel that it won't be something that makes you feel bad afterwards. But I think a lot of guys think about it, so, no, not weird at all.

What sizequeen says.

You don’t mention your age. What I’m reading in your post is that you’ve never done this, maybe only recently giving it serious thought, and consider yourself to be straight with a bit of a bi side 80% 20%. If you are youngish and coming out, maybe this is what you are experiencing. Maybe you are exploring your true self. That’s one thing.

Even straight guys think about it some times. It’s not weird thinking about it.

As to doing it, if you are older and have established your life as a straight person, if for example, you have a wife, I recommend you pause and consider the consequences. Doing it, it might change you and how you feel about yourself. Even though this is the LPSG with many members, like me, who are gay, I hesitate to encourage you to suck some guy’s big cock as tantalizing as I think it is, until you are sure of yourself and confident as to what this is about.

sizequeenieboi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah and to further what Chase said, if you are in a committed relationship, I think you should honor that, or, if you felt comfortable sharing the fantasy with your lady (assuming you have one), you might find she is turned on by it too (I know some women are). Just make sure you don't break your own moral code. I think that's important for anyone.

notourist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I consider myself straight and yet I'm pretty much consumed by the thought of servicing a big fat cock on a regular basis. I went to a buddy booth once and got on my knees and sucked a dick . It was a lot of fun, but it was a tiny one. You would think in New York, the opportunities would be endless, but if you're not willing to go to a "gay" bar, the opportunity rarely presents itself is an acceptable or desirable way.

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think being straight does not mean you cannot fool around.
I consider myself straight, though I love playing with a dick and sucking it. I consider this a game, with absolutely no emotional aspect. It's a fun moment with a buddy.

I have sucked a few cocks since my first last may, and never felt insecure. Our dick is the most easy tool to have fun with, why plague ourselves with boundaries that make no sense ?

I'm single, so the gf aspect and what she would think of it is not a problem, though.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's weird and do not know what it is but my current BF is 8X6 and I like his cock. It's the biggest I have sucked, and i guess this is considered hung. I like to look at other sizes and stuff but I think I have turned into a SQ from experiencing big thick cock. :) I like a good challenge. And can deep throat him without gagging, though sometimes I gag a little when he fucks my mouth. The first couple of times I blew him I had a sore jaw for a few hours. :lol:

hockeysweat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Go for it! It won't change who you are. If you're confident and secure in your sexuality, you have nothing to fear. Labels are supposed to help us, not hinder us.

Some pointers: be persistent when your gag reflex kicks in; you really can take it. Don't take and hold deep breaths; you're less likely to gag if you're taking normal breaths. And for God's sake, keep your teeth off it!

CoachMcguirk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Im 21 so im still pretty young. :tongue:

I will be going to community college here soon and then ill probably be transfering to Florida to go to school there.

I don't think ill feel bad about it, but who knows. It may be just not my thing and its not like ill kill myself over it. Ill prob just shrug it off and go on like nothing happened.

It will be my first time so im sorta nervous and yes I do know no teeth, also deepthroating might not be happening for my first time.

I appreciate all the advice. :biggrin1:

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Fortunately for my BF I am missing 14 teeth and have partial upper dentures. :) Says it feels fantastic when I suck him. :) Yeah watch the teeth. That was my biggest challenge when i first started sucking. Had my tonsils removed in 2006 and that really helped.

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Im 21 so im still pretty young. :tongue:

I will be going to community college here soon and then ill probably be transfering to Florida to go to school there.

I don't think ill feel bad about it, but who knows. It may be just not my thing and its not like ill kill myself over it. Ill prob just shrug it off and go on like nothing happened.

It will be my first time so im sorta nervous and yes I do know no teeth, also deepthroating might not be happening for my first time.

I appreciate all the advice. :biggrin1:

As I said, I started sucking cocks a few months ago. It had started as a JO session with an internet buddy, but I had his balls in front of my eyes, I had to suck them. So he started sucking my dick, and I said: 'how about a 69 ?' Let's go he answered.

So there I was, with his big cock and low hangers resting on my face, and I took it in my mouth.
And I thought : why is everyone making such a fuss of it?
It just feels good, and nothing happened to my brain except the thought "I like it". It is not a life changing experience, it's just shoving something in your mouth.
All this to say: it's easy to say this after I've done it, but there is nothing to feel nervous about.

umami_tsunami

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nothing weird about it. You already put in your profile that you're 80/20. Try it and see. 21 is pretty young, so when you say you have always been "secure in your sexuality", I would opine that you've been traditionally oriented for a relatively short time at the beginning of your sexually active life. It's long road full of turns and detours. If you don't take a few roads less traveled (and maybe even a few dead ends) you're bound to miss some killer scenery!

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm straight, but ever since I joined this website, I've thought about sucking a big cock, too, just to see what it's like at least once. I've posted ads on here & on Craigslist, but haven't had any luck yet.
I'm surprised by that. I live in L.A. also and have met lots of guys both staright and gay who want their dick sucked. It's a little more difficult to find one with a big dick but they're out there.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm surprised by that. I live in L.A. also and have met lots of guys both staright and gay who want their dick sucked. It's a little more difficult to find one with a big dick but they're out there.
Well then, if you know any straight guys with big dicks that want them sucked, send them my way!
I should add that I'm not willing to pay anything to do this as the few guys that have replied to my ads have demanded. If anything, they should pay me!

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can't say it hasn't taken some time to find the occasion.
I was on a french dick pics posting website for some time, and refused all proposals, saying I was not interested in doing anything for real. One guy insisted and we had a cam session in which I could see his big dick and balls dangling. Thi finally decided me to meet him...
I do thank him for his insistence

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in a fantastic relationship and would never stray. I have thoughts of sucking big cock, especially since I have never had one before, I can only imagine what it would be like! .....so if you are able, go for it, before entering a committed relationship.